[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Quickleaf

Legend
After some recommendations from you guys, I'm putting together a couple PWYW (pay what you want) DM's Guild releases of all the material I've compiled for our campaign. :)

The first one is The Buccaneer's Bestiary (coming this month), which is going to cover all the monster conversions I've done as well as 25+ pages of encounter tables for the Dark Caribbean. Here are some preview pictures.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.34.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.34.47 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.34.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.34.59 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 198
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.40.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.40.34 PM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 216

Queenie

Queen of Everything
How cool is this?? It's so awesome!!! We'd better have an epic adventure so you can write a book about it one day ;)

Matthan

Explorer
A few quick questions, [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION]:

1. How do you like us to roll? Use ENworld's die roller (never used it, but I can look it up) or an external site and link?

2. More of a comment, but I've never wanted to flub a roll more in my entire life. Don't fail me -1 in history!

3. Also, looking up my skills reminded me that I've got to bug you about a second magic item. Maybe something that gives advantage to saving throws against charm effects (since he would be touchy about that)?

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] Haha, yeah, I am sort of known for "putting stakes on all rolls" when I GM.

I am fine with you guys rolling however you like. Personally, I use http://orokos.com/roll/, though I know lots of folks like http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/ and for some the built-in ENWorld roller is more convenient. It seems that the old Invisible Castle site was having problems before, so probably better to avoid it.

Let me read over Blaise's background again and see if anything pops out at me from your backstory that could be used for magic item fodder.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Oh, question [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION]. Do you care what tense we write in? We're all just doing our own thing, I don't know if you care or not. :)

Remove ads