D&D 5E Goodman Games Announces 5e Modules

Kinak

First Post
The modules will probably have solid concepts and plot notions, but it would be pretty hard for them to be written with any real familiarity of the ruleset's potential, since the full ruleset isn't available to anyone outside of WOTC beyond licencee companies.
I can't speak for Goodman, aside from saying they put out good product, but one of the guy's working on Necromancer's modules also worked on Tyranny of Dragons.

So the situation is a lot more complicated than that :)

Cheers!
Kinak

scourger

Explorer
A good adventure is a good adventure regardless of the system. I've got a few that are for systems that I no longer play or never even owned. And, they usually involve dwarves. So, I'll probably have to check out Glitterdoom.

Ravenheart87

Explorer
A good adventure is a good adventure regardless of the system. I've got a few that are for systems that I no longer play or never even owned. And, they usually involve dwarves. So, I'll probably have to check out Glitterdoom.
So, you have a copy of Glory Hole Dwarven Mines? :)

Reynard

Legend
I picked both of these up at GenCon and they read very well, with classic Goodman style. What's more, the modules contain one great improvement over both the Starter Set adventure and HotDQ -- the stats for the enemies are on the page in the encounter/location. No flipping required!

I look forward to running them soon.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Thanks for the update Reynard. Would be interested in hearing if anyone else picked these up and their thoughts. How is the art? Traditional DCC-type art, or more closely matching what is on the covers?

Remove ads