The way to get badge gold is starting a thread

Fiddleback

First Post
That can't possibly be right. Morrus wouldn't do THAT, would he? Oh, dear.

Edit: Oh dear God. You're right.

Last edited:

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Yeah, this seems like a poor idea. Many of the badges cost five or more gold; I doubt Morrus wants use spamming the forums just to "earn" gold.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, this seems like a poor idea. Many of the badges cost five or more gold; I doubt Morrus wants use spamming the forums just to "earn" gold.

There's lots of things I don't want you to do on the forums. At some point, I just have to trust you not to do them, or the mods will have to do something about it.

But I'm not one to invent problems before they arise. Yeah, that might happen. Or it might not. If it does, we'll deal with it. If it doesn't, we won't have to.

As a whole, our members are generally pretty good about using their common sense when posting. I see no reason to expect that to suddenly change.

darjr

I crit!
There just has to be a lot of very cool things that could be starters for threads that just haven't been done yet or recently.

Fiddleback

First Post
There's lots of things I don't want you to do on the forums. At some point, I just have to trust you not to do them, or the mods will have to do something about it.

But I'm not one to invent problems before they arise. Yeah, that might happen. Or it might not. If it does, we'll deal with it. If it doesn't, we won't have to.

As a whole, our members are generally pretty good about using their common sense when posting. I see no reason to expect that to suddenly change.

Look, if you are ever going to get anything accomplished around here, you really MUST stop being so reasonable about things. I find it unfair that the guy who runs this site is being levelheaded. Also, I demand cookies. And warm socks.

:)

Remove ads