Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
I feel like I know all the commenters by now. Well, I feel like part of the group. A few years late, but still.

Welcome, TBD :D

I hope Sep returns. I really need to finish this story. I'm hooked.

Indeed, that just shows that you've well-and-truly arrived!

Also, Sep. I'd like to ask some questions about Iua, Mulissu and Ulao when you've got a chance. They're my favorites, so I'd like to delve deeper. :D

Hint: if you start asking Qs, Sep may decide to answer them, which may result in some updates. It is, after all, getting close to the holidays again! :D

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Consider my public wonderings as "questions", then. Reformatted, and everything.

But seriously. I have to say, this is one of the best campaigns I've stumbled upon. Ever. I can't get enough of it. As much as I'd love an update, I'm unfortunately very patient. I just really want answers more than anything. Where is Iua? Tell me more about that particular family, etc.! Can I play? ;_;

Quartz

Hero
Hint: if you start asking Qs, Sep may decide to answer them, which may result in some updates. It is, after all, getting close to the holidays again! :D

From Sep's profile:

Last Post Mythic Metals Versus Real Ones? Sunday, 9th November, 2014 03:42 PM
Last Activity Today 11:50 AM

Fingers crossed!

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
u_u

Oh, this is a killer. :( I come on a lot, just to see if we've got an update...

i haven't even gotten word back regarding my Mulissu/Iua questions yet. @_@ Are you ever coming back, Seppppppp?

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
---___---

O GREAT SEPULCHRAVE II, PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR FOLLOWERS, FOR WE ARE RESTLESS AND NEED GUIDANCE.

(does no one know how to get in touch with Sep? I just want to ask some questions.)

Erevanden

Explorer
From Sep's profile:

Last Post Mythic Metals Versus Real Ones? Sunday, 9th November, 2014 03:42 PM
Last Activity Today 11:50 AM

Fingers crossed!

Well, I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. :(

I've noticed quite a while back, that Sep seems to be lurking around the forums, but for some reason he steadfastly keeps away from this thread.

This turn of events is a tad depressing :(

Remove ads