£17,000!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
£17,000!

In USD, that's nearly $30,000! In celebration, I present this awesome image (not created by me, as I'm not that clever!)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339752.315863.jpg

OK any chance you can keep a running tally on the rule book purchase numbers so we can see how far away the hardcovers are?

Also with the rule book PDFs going colour but (maybe) the rule books going B+W, will we be able to get a B+W PDF? So I could go PDF level and get it printed locally myself, saving 20 quid on shipping?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Kickstarter tallies it for you over on the right. I'll stick that number in an update for you though.

Can you simply ask the print shop to print it in b/w?

Kickstarter tallies it for you over on the right. I'll stick that number in an update for you though.

Can you simply ask the print shop to print it in b/w?

Yeah I certainly can but some things, depending on layout and art, look crap when printed B+W if not designed for it. You know "for those of you with B+W tellies the pink ball is the one behind the blue!" ;)

So shading and images often don't convert well.

And I can't see a tally from kickstarter, unless you mean add up all the different pledges of either and/or both types?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah I certainly can but some things, depending on layout and art, look crap when printed B+W if not designed for it. You know "for those of you with B+W tellies the pink ball is the one behind the blue!" ;)

So shading and images often don't convert well.

I'll only be commissioning colour OR b/w art - commissioning two entire sets of art for a pair of 300-page books would need another Kickstarter! I print out most EN Publishing stuff on my home printer in b/w and it looks fine; I'm sure the local print shop has better equipment than I have.

And I can't see a tally from kickstarter, unless you mean add up all the different pledges of either and/or both types?

Yep, that's all I'm doing. It's clumsy, but it's accurate!

Remove ads