D&D 5E 101 Lore Tidbits from my Forgotten Realms games

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
32. [Mystara] The gurrosh “gatorfolk” of the Malpheggi Swamp worship Ka, a t-rex who ascended to godhood.

33. [Mystara] The Five Shires is less the Shire of Tolkien and more the Hidden Villages of Naruto.

34. [Mystara] In today’s episode of Unusual Cultural Traditions: in the Northern Reaches, regardless of actual sex, full and half arcane spellcasters are always considered to be (and treated as) female.

35. [All] I’ve shared this one before, but my dragons don’t have wings and can’t fly, at least not without the aid of magic spells. They make up for this with a boatload of resistances and immunities.

36. [Eberron] In Breland, manifesting an aberrant dragonmark is a crime that will get you stripped of most legal rights and protections.

37. [Eberron] In the absence of House Jorasco, the dwarves of Clan Soldorak have cornered the body-alteration market.

38. [Eberron] If you were to draw a straight line between Eston and Kalazart, and then use that line to determine the radius of a circle within the Mournland, time within the area would move faster, at a rate of 50% in 20 mile intervals towards Eston.

39. [Eberron] Within Eston itself, this effect is stronger. Time here is accelerated tenfold, at least when compared to outside the Mournland.

40. [All] Why do goblinoids hate elves so much more than any other humanoid species? Because the goblinoids evolved from the quaggoths, who were driven into the Underdark by the elves.

Remove ads