2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Eric Noah is my Half-Fiend Love-Child

Eric Noah IS my half-fiend love child!

Thank you for both starting this community, and continuing to be involved in it. You are one of the coolest people I know, and that's including some very cool people. :D

Attachments

• Eric Noah half fiend love child.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 88

Henrix

Explorer
Wow, has it been so long? I haven't been here all the time, didn't find it until early 2000.

But a heartfelt thanks to you guys! Eric, Morrus, P-Cat & all the other mods and people behind the scenes.

And, also, all the members who make this site great!

More like "2 Years of Eric Noah VS. 8 Years of Morrus"! Fight!

Seriously though, I've only been into D&D for 10 years, but I remember looking on the internet for info about 3E, and this is where it was! (In fact, IIRC, Eric Noah's site was the only one worth visiting as far as 3E info went -- I remember there not being any serious competition.)

Anyway, 10 years! Cool! This is where my fandom was born.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Eric Noah IS my half-fiend love child!

Thank you for both starting this community, and continuing to be involved in it. You are one of the coolest people I know, and that's including some very cool people. :D

Right back atcha! Henry's one of the shining stars from the early days of the site. "C'mon August!" was his warcry.

Holy crap I can't believe its been 10 years.

Lurking forever then finally registering...damn. Eric, Morrus, and all the Admins: You guys are amazing. Great job keeping this place alive and a great place to keep coming back to.

...now I'm going to try to forget that I was barely 13 when I first stumbled upon this site...

Remove ads