2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Agamon

Adventurer
Congrats, good job, and thanks guys! After my Google homepage, this is the site I've visited most since I climbed on teh interwebz so long ago.

10 years...oy, I'm feeling...seasoned. :)

Aus_Snow

First Post
I haven't even been visiting this site for half that long, but for the time that I have (and, no doubt, more), it's been a noteworthy centre for discussion and a great resource, for so many gamers.

Thanks to Eric Noah and Morrus, for starting it up, and keeping it going. Long may it continue.

Cheers. :)

General Lopez

Explorer
Congrats EnWorld crew and good job on a wonderful site! WOW, I cannot believe I have been coming to this site for 10 years. I guess the next 10 I will work on posting a little more. :)

Eosin the Red

First Post
Strange days. EN World taught me how to use a forum. I wasn't sure what the things were prior to clicking to see what was behind Eric's front page.

Panthanas

Explorer
I just wanted to say thank you as well! I visited the site looking for info in 3rd too. After I lurked quite a bit (still do if you look at my massive post count :) ).

I usually visit here everyday, with some exceptions, but I truly enjoy the place.

So, once again, thank you, to Eric, Morrus, P-Cat, and everyone else who makes this place happen!

Eric, I once had to write a paper about a personal hero of mine for a scholarship. I wrote about you.

Russ, it's been an honor to be your friend and business associate. Did we ever get a chance to game together?

Everyone who's made this place a home, I feel lucky to have been here with you for so long, and to see so many of the same faces for years and years. A lot of my life is tied up in EN World, and I'm really really thankful for it.

And Piratecat still hasn't finished his storyhour! Man's worse than George R. R. Martin. ;)

Remove ads