2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Woohooo! ;)

Thanks Eric, for starting this, and Morrus, for keeping it alive. ;)

And thanks to the community for producing awesome stuff to make the games better and more enjoyable. I've learned a lot here.

EricNoah

Adventurer
You know, I hesitate to call out just one more community member (because there are so many who play such a big role here) but ... Piratecat has been around since the beginning and has been such an integral part of the tone here, and the Story Hour forum, and moderating and stuff ... a big thank you to Piratecat as well!

EricNoah

Adventurer
And speaking of moderating ... a huge thank you to all of our moderators, past and present. If you are currently serving, or are a Moderatus Alumnus, please report in so we can hurl things at you give you the recognition you deserve!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
"Ten Years of Hot Italian Beef"?

Man, I wish I still had that photo. Or the one with you as Col. Playdough's baby.

I do have the song about you, but for some reason I can't attach it.

This site, and Morrus's other one will always have a special place in my heart. So much has happended to the world and to me in the last decade, and this community is tied up in all of it for me. We've celebrated births and weddings (including mine and d20Dwarf's), mourned the passing of members, and watched in horror as Chairman Kaga narrated what he was seeing on that dark day in September of 2001.

Many of the relationships that started on this board have grown into real world friendships. Many of us get together each year at GenCon, and at game days around the country. I've seen people announce that they were moving to a new town and have offers of assistance, gaming groups and friendship pop up all over the place. The internet is an amazing thing. Who among us would ever have thought 10 years ago that we'd turn into a real, extended family? Because that's exactly what's happened.

And finally, though I mentioned it briefly up above, I have to thank Eric and Morrus for making possible the best thing that has ever happened to me. My husband and I met here, at Eric's site, years ago. We became acquaintances, then GenCon breakfast buddies, and finally, years later, we fell in love and got married. Pretty amazing, eh?

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Your wish is my command.

Attachments

• Eric and Baby Gary.jpg
    Eric and Baby Gary.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • beef.jpg
    beef.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 747

Remove ads