• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2005 ENnie Nominations

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
AEG did not enter this year, much to our surprise!
As for Fantasy Grounds, I'm not familiar with it- who's the publisher?

JoeBlank said:
Best Adventure: Surprised not to see World's Largest Dungeon here. Did AEG enter it? (If the judges can say, not sure if entries are confidential). Again, I am not familiar with most of the nominees in this category, but thought WLD would be one of them.

Best Electronic Product: Expected to see Fantasy Grounds here. Same question as before; did they enter?

Good luck to everyone! I've got some research to do before I vote.

IronWolf

blank
Dextra said:
As for Fantasy Grounds, I'm not familiar with it- who's the publisher?

Fantasy Grounds are the virtual tabletop for pen and paper role-playing games folks. They pretty much try to facilitate playing online. Not sure if their product was released in the last year or not...

JoeBlank said:
Best Electronic Product: Expected to see Fantasy Grounds here. Same question as before; did they enter?

Yes, Fantasy Grounds was entered, and was considered along with many other entries for the Electronic Product category.

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
I just wanted to say a big thanks to all the Judges and the crew here at EN World. I'm honored as a publisher and a freelancer to have so many products that I was involved with get nominations. Since I'm moving across the country at the end of this month my GenCon plans are up in the air but I'm going to have to do everything in my power to make it now. If I miss the ENnies presentation it will be the first time.

Psion said:
If you don't recognize that Ed Bourelle was involved in 3 of those products, then how can the public really be expected to vote for him? (Oddly, this is not the first time this came up. I doubt I could find the thread anymore since the ezboard meltdown, but there was a thread in the Necromancer Games forum where I express my astonishment over anyone not knowing who Ed Bourelle is.)

Aw shucks, Psion, talk about giving a guy an ego.

Cheers - Ed

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Given the quality of the nominees in the monster category, I'm delighted that Behemoth3 made it in with a honorable mention.

The folks involved in the creation of A Swarm of Stirges were:
Tavis Allison (aka me), writing, design, and editing
Brian Stith, additional design (NPCs & charts)
Nat Sims, graphic design & layout
Sang Lee & Bernie McGougal, illustration

Looking forward to congratulating the winner at Gen Con!

Takyn-U-RUN

First Post
Wow! As the only admin of Paranoia-Live who can be online at this time (long stories for the other folks involved), I'd like to express our thanks and gratitude at being given an honorable mention for best fan site. For a site as small and new as we are, it is really quite a thrill. As the largest Paranoia fan site and the only active online Paranoia community, we know that we have a big task to fill, and it is good to see that the hard work and dedication of our staffers and members is being noticed.

Hopefully, as our site grows and our in-character forum game expands, we will be back next year, even better than ever. Until then, thanks again!

Crothian

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Thanks to all the judges for their hard work.

Sad to say, though, I couldn't cast many votes because I didn't recognize most of the nominees!

The voting is going to be open for weeks. So if people want to take time and get to know the products they don't know before they vote: that would be great.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads