• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2006 ENnies Judge Voting Poll/Thread

Pick up to five (5) candidates for Judge for the 2006 ENnies.

• Ankh-Morpork Guard (Graham Johnson)

Votes: 172 26.1%
  • Crothian (Chris Gath)

Votes: 426 64.6%
  • Cthulhu's Librarian (Richard J. Miller), SC

Votes: 348 52.8%
  • diaglo (David Temporado)

Votes: 235 35.7%
  • Eridanis (Matt Bogen), SC

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • JediSoth (Hans Cummings)

Votes: 34 5.2%
  • JoeGKushner (Joe G Kushner)

Votes: 367 55.7%
  • Keeper of Secrets (Matthew Muth)

Votes: 88 13.4%
  • Mixmaster (Leslie Foster), SC

Votes: 44 6.7%
  • nakia (Nakia S. Pope)

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Quickbeam (Kevin Bopp), SC

Votes: 82 12.4%
  • RavenHyde (Selma McCrory)

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • Tarondor (Scott Nolan), SC

Votes: 47 7.1%
  • Teflon Billy (Jeff Ranger)

Votes: 458 69.5%
  • trancejeremy (Jeremy Reaban)

Votes: 84 12.7%
  • Umbran (Arnis Kletnieks)

Votes: 108 16.4%
  • Xath (Gertie Barden), SC

Votes: 149 22.6%

• Poll closed .

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Hello, and welcome to the Vote for the 2006 GenCon EN World RPG Awards ("the ENnies") Judges!

We have a great spread of ages, locations, backgrounds, judging and gaming experience, so thank you to everyone who has put forth their name!

This poll will be closed the morning of October 11th. The Board of Directors will confirm Judge selection, and reserves the right to make adjustments to the panel should any conflict of interest, confidentiality, or other factor detrimental to the continued success of the Awards (including, but not limited to, the necessity to have a Submissions Coordinator) arise.

The panel of 2006 Judges will be announced October 14th.

You may vote only once, but may vote for multiple judges. Since we only have five judges, I suggest you only vote for five candidates- but vote for at least one judge who has "SC" written next to their name (this denotes their willingness to act as Submissions Coordinator). Being a judge entails a lot of responsibility, so please choose wisely.

If you wish to learn more about the judges, please check the following thread:
2006 ENnie Judge Nomination Thread. The nominees are as follows:

• Ankh-Morpork Guard (Graham Johnson)
  • Crothian (Chris Gath)
  • Cthulhu's Librarian (Richard J. Miller), SC
  • diaglo (David Temporado)
  • Eridanis (Matt Bogen), SC
  • JediSoth (Hans Cummings)
  • JoeGKushner (Joe G Kushner)
  • Keeper of Secrets (Matthew Muth)
  • Mixmaster (Leslie Foster), SC
  • nakia (Nakia S. Pope)
  • Quickbeam (Kevin Bopp), SC
  • RavenHyde (Selma McCrory)
  • Tarondor (Scott Nolan), SC
  • Teflon Billy (Jeff Ranger)
  • trancejeremy (Jeremy Reaban)
  • Umbran (Arnis Kletnieks)
  • Xath (Gertie Barden), SC

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Xath said:
Where's the poll?

It's there now. Setting up polls here is a bit strange sometimes. You message gets posted and then you create the poll, so there is usually a touch of lag time when a poll is first posted.

Xath

Moder-gator
IronWolf said:
They weren't hidden last year either if I recall correctly. It helps make the running commentary more fun! :)

Nod, for some reason I thought I read that she wanted to keep them hidden....

Oh well, can't find it now.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
I was hoping to have the results hidden to reduce strategic voting, but for whatever reason it didn't work. No biggie. Less suspense this way.

Anyhow, last year, 545 ENWorlders cast their votes. I'm hoping to break 1,000 voters this year. Spread the world, y'all!

Good luck to all of the nominees- any way the vote goes, I look forward to working with the new crop of judges!

fusangite

First Post
Dextra said:
I was hoping to have the results hidden to reduce strategic voting, but for whatever reason it didn't work. No biggie. Less suspense this way.
Yes. It's important to note that the ENNies judge elections, unlike the awards themselves, use a system that entails strategic voting.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
DaveMage said:
Go Ankh!

:)

And where the Hell is Psion?

How can we have an ENnies without Psion as a judge?

Last year he was wasn't certain he could dedicate the time (mostly online time) required to properly judge, so I offered him a Board of Directors position instead. He's still involved- just making policy decisions and running the show behind the scenes, rather than judging.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads