• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2013 Call for Booth Volunteers!

FickleGM

Explorer
There are still 11 slots to fill (12 are listed on the spreadsheet linked to above, but we do have one volunteer - Hand of Evil - who I am waiting to schedule). If we could get a few more from EN World, it would go a long way to ensuring a fully staffed booth.

Click the link above to see the current openings (Saturday has three completely open slots).

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I've got a job interview on Weds. If I get the job I can probably come to GenCon. Assuming I can fit in a stint on the booth around all the other stuff going on at GenCon I'll happily do a couple of hours. You'll know when I know!

FickleGM

Explorer
The great news, as we get closer and closer to GenCon, is that we have at least one person signed up to volunteer in the ENnies booth for every time slot. I would, however, really like to see two people in the booth for every time slot and we still have seven openings.

If you had been considering volunteering, here is your chance. The following time slots each have one opening still available:

Thursday - Aug 15
2:00-4:00

Friday - Aug 16
12:00-2:00

Saturday - Aug 17
10:00-12:00

Sunday - Aug 18

Remove ads