2013 Call for Booth Volunteers!

Hooper

First Post
I see how it is. No one wants to volunteer with me?! I can one man this. I'm not scared.

Also, you can feel free to block me in for a third slot in-between the two I have already. Saturday 12-2. That'll give 2 people for that time slot at least. And I don't mind hanging out for a few more hours.

FickleGM

Explorer
I've signed up RangerWickett for Friday from noon to 2. Thank you very much for volunteering, Ryan.

Hooper, I'm not going to sign you up. If we can get someone to take the slot, it will give you a break between shifts. If not, you're more than welcome to stick around and keep Tracey company. Thank you, though, for the offer (and potential third shift).

Every volunteer's efforts are greatly appreciated by the entire ENnies staff.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FickleGM

Explorer
I am planning to finish the "booth binder", which will contain the volunteer schedule, this weekend. With that in mind, I'm making one last call-out to see if we can get the slots below filled (each slot has one volunteer, but we prefer to have two volunteers per slot).

Thursday - Aug 15
2:00-4:00

Friday - Aug 16

Saturday - Aug 17
10:00-12:00
12:00-2:00

Sunday - Aug 18
12:00-2:00

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can do 12-2 on Saturday with Tracy. Pretty sure I have no filming or interviews to do for those two hours!

FickleGM

Explorer
Yes. As always, the binder we put in the booth will contain such information. In addition, I will be making the PDF available to booth volunteers as soon as I complete my work on it (expect something Sunday or Monday).

FickleGM

Explorer
I'll be putting together the booth binder PDF tonight and will share it via Dropbox. This does not mean we can't pencil in folk, so if you still have a desire to volunteer in one of the open slots, feel free.

One open slot is still available for the following times:

Thursday from 2-4
Friday from 2-4
Saturday from 10-12
Saturday from 2-4
Sunday from 12-2

Remove ads