D&D 5E 20th level Wizard vs the World

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
Wizards learn magic. Sorcerers are magic.
Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcerer are effectively a demigod creature.

Behold, The DEMIGOD.

View attachment 130953

Stats
Race: Scourge Aasimar (+2 CHA +1 CON)
Classes: Divine Soul Sorcerer 20
Stats (Point Buy): 8 STR / 14 DEX / 15 CON / 10 INT / 10 WIS / 14 CHA
ASIs: Actor (+1 CHA), Skill Expert (Deception +1CHA), Metamagic Adept, Inspire Leadership, Tough
Final Stats: 8 STR / 14 DEX / 16 CON / 10 INT / 10 WIS / 18 CHA
Final HP: 180 + 35 (Extended 8th Aid Spell ) + 24 (Inspire Leadership)
Disguise kit, Expertise Deception, Actor feat, Magical Guidance, Extended Seeming Spell. It can be everything.
Metamagics: Quicken, Twin, Extended, Subtle, Distant, Empower
Wished Contingency condition: When I can't cast spell (Greater Restouration)

Spell Known:

Spells
1 -
2 - Aid Spell, Warding Bong
3 - Counterspell, Dispel
4 - Dimention Door
5 - Greater Restouration, Insect Plague, Summon Celestial, Seeming Spell
6 - Freezing Sphere, Heal
7 - Finger of Death, Etherealness
8 - Power Word Stun, Antimagic Field
9 - Wish

Loyal and Reliable Minions:

Extended Seeeming spell on all your allies to have a unique heavenly appearance.
In practice, this works like an Improved Mirror Image, creating multiple copies of you.
You can cast spells with impunity with subtle spells and enemies will not be able to find out who the real caster is.
Naruto's Shadow Clone.
The Sorcerer and all of his allies can fly and we have 2 Celestials (Summon Celestial) that are summoned to attack at 600 for 144 damage each turn for 2 hours duration.

1) Twinned Simulacrum.

2) Wished Create Magen.
With, Inspire Leadership, Upcasted Aid and Tough feat.
You can create several of these constructs, because you have a lot of HP available. You can also buff them with Inspire Leadership spell.

Galven Magen is the best pick.
Flying creature
Static Discharge (Recharge 5–6).
The magen discharges a lightning bolt in a 60-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw (with disadvantage if the creature is wearing armor made of metal), taking 22 (4d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

3) Extended 8th level Summon Celestial x2 (Simulacrum and the Sorcerer)
Well, 8th avenger celestial is a flying creature dealing 68 damage per turn at 600ft. 2 Creatures is insane.

4) Twin Finger of Death

It is a reliable way to expand your arm. 2x faster than any other spellcaster.

5) Simulacrum's extended Warding Bond gives you resistence against all damage

6) You have super strong long range spells, combined with Aasimar Ability. You can deals incredible damage. Long range spell combined with flight spell is insane.
All doubled with Simulacrum

Empowered Distant Freezing Sphere can deal 125 damage
Combined with Summon Celestial, It can deals more than 260 damage at 600ft.

7) Power Word Stun, Antimagic Field, Wish
all situational spells.

If they were having difficulties against a level 11 Sorcerer, imagine it against the DEMIGOD.
Still killed by the Divine Intervention used by a cleric somewhere in the world. You have no way of finding them before their roll succeeds.

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Wizards learn magic. Sorcerers are magic.
Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcerer are effectively a demigod creature.

Behold, The DEMIGOD.

Stats
Race: Scourge Aasimar (+2 CHA +1 CON)
Classes: Divine Soul Sorcerer 20
Stats (Point Buy): 8 STR / 14 DEX / 15 CON / 10 INT / 10 WIS / 14 CHA
ASIs: Actor (+1 CHA), Skill Expert (Deception +1CHA), Metamagic Adept, Inspire Leadership, Tough
Final Stats: 8 STR / 14 DEX / 16 CON / 10 INT / 10 WIS / 18 CHA
Final HP: 180 + 35 (Extended 8th Aid Spell ) + 24 (Inspire Leadership)
Disguise kit, Expertise Deception, Actior, Magical Guidance, Extended Seeming Spell. It can be everything.
Metamagics: Quicken, Twin, Extended, Subtle, Distant, Empower
Wished Contingency condition: When I can't cast spell (Greater Restouration)

Spell Known:

Spells
1 -
2 - Aid Spell, Warding Bong
3 - Counterspell, Dispel
4 - Dimention Door
5 - Greater Restouration, Insect Plague, Summon Celestial, Seeming Spell
6 - Freezing Sphere, Heal
7 - Finger of Death, Etherealness
8 - Power Word Stun, Antimagic Field
9 - Wish

Loyal and Reliable Minions:

Extended Seeeming spell on all your allies to have a unique heavenly appearance.
In practice, this works like an Improved Mirror Image, creating multiple copies of you.
You can cast spells with impunity with subtle spells and enemies will not be able to find out who the real caster is.
Naruto's Shadow Clone.
The Sorcerer and all of his allies can fly and we 2 Celestials (Summon Celestial) that are summoned to attack at 600 for 144 damage each turn for 2 hours duration.

1) Twinned Simulacrum.

2) Wished Create Magen.
With, Inspire Leadership, Upcasted Aid and Tough feat.
You can create several of these constructs, because you have a lot of HP available. You can also buff them with Inspire Leadership spell.

Galven Magen is the best pick.
Flying creature
Static Discharge (Recharge 5–6).
The magen discharges a lightning bolt in a 60-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw (with disadvantage if the creature is wearing armor made of metal), taking 22 (4d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

3) Extended 8th level Summon Celestial x2 (Simulacrum and the Sorcerer)
Well, 8th avenger celestial is a flying creature dealing 68 damage per turn at 600ft. 2 Creatures is insane.

4) Twin Finger of Death

It is a reliable way to expand your arm. 2x faster than any other spellcaster.

5) Simulacrum's extended Warding Bond gives you resistence against all damage

6) You have super strong long range spells, combined with Aasimar Ability. You can deals incredible damage. Long range spell combined with flight spell is insane.
All doubled with Simulacrum

Empowered Distant Freezing Sphere can deal 125 damage
Combined with Summon Celestial, It can deals more than 260 damage at 600ft.

7) Power Word Stun, Antimagic Field, Wish
all situational spells.

If they were having difficulties against a level 11 Sorcerer, imagine it against the DEMIGOD.
OMG. You really just don't get it.

Int 10.

Wis 10.

This guy is a dumbass. At what point in time do you think this guy will figure out that there's some hyper-intelligent being out there manipulating reality to its liking? Assuming that said hyper-intelligent being hasn't organised world affairs to ensure this guy doesn't live past three hours old. As far as I can tell, this guy is just going to be thinking he's awesome sauce in some Matrix-like reality created for the amusement of the hyper-intelligent being.

Yep, keep spending those hours creating fancy sorcerers. It won't change the fact you've completely missed the point of this discussion.

Cheers, Al'kelhar

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
OMG. You really just don't get it.

Int 10.

Wis 10.

This guy is a dumbass. At what point in time do you think this guy will figure out that there's some hyper-intelligent being out there manipulating reality to its liking? Assuming that said hyper-intelligent being hasn't organised world affairs to ensure this guy doesn't live past three hours old. As far as I can tell, this guy is just going to be thinking he's awesome sauce in some Matrix-like reality created for the amusement of the hyper-intelligent being.

Yep, keep spending those hours creating fancy sorcerers. It won't change the fact you've completely missed the point of this discussion.

Cheers, Al'kelhar
Are you somehow implying a +0 WIS save is a giant handicap????

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
Wis save?
Do it. :ROFLMAO:
Sure, I'll do one ...

My wizard, 5 monk buddies, and on invisible stalker I summoned.

Ethereal.....travel 8 hours to where you are based at.

Round 1 (surprise)
Invisible stalker: Unerringly moves to the real you and attacks.
Wizard: Antimagic Field, stands next to you.
Monks: Proceed to grapple, stun, and pummel you to death.

Your summoned minions would pop away like my stalker in my field. You can't take any actions before you are dead.

Done.

Hohige

Explorer
Sure, I'll do one ...

My wizard, 5 monk buddies, and on invisible stalker I summoned.

Ethereal.....travel 8 hours to where you are based at.

Round 1 (surprise)
Invisible stalker: Unerringly moves to the real you and attacks.
Wizard: Antimagic Field, stands next to you.
Monks: Proceed to grapple, stun, and pummel you to death.

Your summoned minions would pop away like my stalker in my field. You can't take any actions before you are dead.

Done.
Now We have Monks and Invisible Stalker ? Lol Really? It was fun.
Locate a creature while ethereal. Omg its Fun. But, It Failed.
"Faultless Tracker: The Stalker is given a quarry by its summoner. The Stalker knows the direction and distance to its quarry as long as the two of them are on the same plane of existence. The Stalker also knows the location of its summoner."

Also, we have more than 40 creatures disguised with Seeming Spell and mundane disguise, including the Sorcerer.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases