• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 - 4e style

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=enemies]
Dire Wolf (Dir)

AC 19
for 18
ref 17
Will 16
OA: +10 1d8+4

Human guards (H)

Minions

AC 19 (21)
Fort 17 (19)
Ref 14 (16)
Will 15 (17)

OA +12, damage 6

IMPORTANT! : Mob Rule; if there is 3 human within 5 square, use the score in parenthesis.
[/sblock]

Relevant Status

Dire Wolf : 34/67, -2 to attack for 1 round, cursed
Barrion : Stealthy (The dire Wolf sees him)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Nathan moves foward through the trees and get out next to Barrion. Seeing the wolf, the swordmage mark it, but charge the nearest human and easily strike the surprised guard with an heavy blow on the upper body.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move action: Move to P15
Minor Action: Mark the Dire wolf
Standard Action: Charge the human

1d20+11=30, 1d8+8=15
I forgot the +1 for the charge, and I don't know but I don't think I would have combat advantage. Anyway, if a 30 doesn't hit against a guard, we are in deep sh... trouble.

The action might change after the other have posted if it doesn't make any more senses. I'll notify the change in a new post.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Stats]Initiative +3

Hit Points 56/56
Temporary HP 0
Healing Surges 11/11

Action Points 1
Milestones 0

Armor Class 25
Fortitude 19
Reflex 20
Will 19

OA Longsword +11, 1d8+8

Passive Perception 14
Passive Insight 19

Aegis of Shielding
Booming Blade
Lightning Lure
Swordburst
Ligthning Clash
Mythal Recovery
Transposing Lounge
Armathor's Step
Vengeful Longsword
Frost Backlash
Deep Freeze
Veteran's Hide Armor[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Velmont]You can't reach P15 in one move. You have to move through the forest which is difficult terrain (cost double movement). You can do roughly the same thing by moving to U15, marking and then charging the human to V20 if you want...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Seems fine. A bit more inside the enmy zone than I wish, but I'm still at 5 squares of my group, so I can easily teleport back next to them.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Smugglers1a.jpg

Updated Map

Dagran and Garrick still up for their actions before the it's the Badguys Turn.

Relevant Status

Dire Wolf : 34/67, -2 to attack for 1 round, cursed, Marked (Nathan)
Barrion : Stealthy (The dire Wolf sees him)

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Leyra]Sorry about that. It is corrected on my map and will show on the next update.

I will also rename the columns and row to match their location on the Excel Spreadsheet so I avoid this sort of confusion in the future. See, you were on column T on the spreadhseet but on column S for the map...

That's because the actual column A as far as Execl is concerned is the one where I wrote the row numbers...

I will rename them and the upper left square will become B2 instead of A1.[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Dagran seeing the stealthy approach through the woods, decides another tactic is more his style. He calmly strides towards the buildings, not quite on the path then surges forward with a decisive overhand swing at the Dire Wolf.
Despite a hearty yell on Dagran's part he misses the wolf by inches. He surveys the battle to decide how to react.
[sblock=ooc]Charge Vs. Dire Wolf AC. ( 2 to-hit/Dam on Charge) (1d20 13=18, 2d6 10=16) Move the charge to S15

I did not mark.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Just to be sure, I suppose Dagran doesn't mark the dire Wolf as I already have marked it. There is no advantage to do it.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Since it was unclear how long digger will be away from computer, I'll play him so I can move on to my bad guys.[/sblock]

Garrick, seeing the dazed and confused of the Wolf, distracted from everywhere, decides to risk moving away.

Wolf AoO (1d20+6=12, 1d8+4=5) VS AC 26

Having put some trees between himself and the wolf, Garrick attempts to make the animal lose track of where he is.

Stealth (1d20+12=31)

Just as soon as the animal seems confused, the sneaky halfling throws his deadly shuriken.

Sly Flourish, Sneak Attack (1d20+14=21, 3d6+10=22) VS AC 21 (Wolf has cover)

The beast howls in pain and is severely wounded.

Remove ads