24 - 4e style

Thanee

First Post
OOC: I suppose these things must be known amongst us, Leyra also carries a healing potion on her belt. Just go ahead and drink it.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The cultist seize the occasion to disengage from the dazed swordmage and moves back in the corridor. He then blasts Nathan with another Magic Missile.

vs REF 20 (1d20+8=13, 2d4+4=11) miss

The monk that Barrion left behind is immobilized so he has no choice but to try to catch the warlock with one of his ghstly shuriken.

-2 for range, +2 CA (barrion on ladder) vs REF 18 (1d20+10=12) miss, forgot damage but apparently irrelevant.

The monk and the last undead cultist move against Garrick, the last target on the floor. The monks hits the littel rogue hard and send him reeling.

Recharge gloom fist (1d6=4, 1d6=1) It's been a few round since I checked, so two rolls; gloom fist recharged
gloom fist vs AC 22 (1d20+12=32, 1d6+4=10)

charge, vs AC 22 (1d20+8=25) 4 points of damage from cultist

Garrick is about join Leyra and Dagran...

Barrion, upon feeling the death of the cursed Skull Lord, rides the energy of his death to teleport back near the immobilized monk and attacks him with his eyebite power, becoming invisible to his eyes. He then soundlessly approach gets adjacent to the monk.

Eye bite vs Will 18 (1d20+9=19, 2d6+6=17) +1 to hit for prime shot not included hit

[sblock]I am feeling very clever with this use of Barrion's overall package of ability.

Misty step to R9 (free)
Standard : Eyebite, now is invisible to the monk.
Move; stealth 2 square to T9
Minor; Lift a healing potion from Leyra, why not? ;)

Now the monk doesn't know that Barrion is adjacent in T9 and he is sure to take some action that will cause an Opportunity attack with a +2 to hit. From a standard warlock it's no big deal but Barrion is actually a very good swordman with his intelligent blademaster feat and pact sword (+13 with CA). Yep, I feel very clever. ;)

Mirage, try not to target Dm2 and go for DM1 if possible. The way I see it you can either jump down and go and target DM1 this round or you can take this opportunity to run to the other window. Should you decide to jump down, since you are 4 square up, I would grant that you can land at least at U10 (2 square away) and thus avoid an Opportunity attack from DM2. Remember that you can do an acrobatic check to reduce the 2d10 damage.[/sblock]

Halfling DC2 : 16/48, bloodied
DM1 : 38/68,
Dm2 : 11 / 68 cursed, bloodied, can't see Barrion

Leyra : -1/49, [0] second wind spent, Stable
Nathan : 27 /66 [4] AP spent, Dazed (save end), bloodied, second wind spent
Barrion : 41 + 5 /56 [3] AP spent, hidden from DM2
Garrick : 10 (5) / 52 [2] second chance spent. AP spent, bloodied, dazed & ongoing 5 (save ends both)
Mirage : 49/49 [6]
Dagran : -1 / 66 [0] dying

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Nathan, still dizzy, charge the cultist before it act again. He is a bit surprise to see him fall at his feet under his solid blow. Thta seem enough to give him a new rush of adrenaline that allow him to focus again.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Charge: 1d20+12=20, 1d8+8=16 Nice moment to do max damage!

Save: 1d20=15 no more dazed![/SBLOCK]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Before I post can I clarify soemthing? Garrick is dazed - does that mean (PHB 277) he can only take 1 action; standard, move or minor?[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
Garrick staggers sideways, his senses reeling from the cultists' attack.

Desperately trying to clear his mind, he mumbles a quick prayer to the Raven Queen. "Prepare a place for me my Lady".

In an attempt to reduce the number of opponents left to fight his remaining friends, the halfling decides to go down fighting.

[sblock=OOC]Deft Strike vs DM= move to AA16; 31 vs AC, damage 11.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]
Save vs Daze = 20: Roll Lookup Saved![/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Mirage decides that if he was going to help save his companions lives, he'd have to do it down on the ground. While he hated the idea of getting close to the monks, leaving his friends to die when the ritual had been prevented was painful. Uninjured yet, he leaps out of the window almost breaking his leg in the fall. But he keeps running towards Dagran first. Dropping to his knees, Mirage pulls a potion of healing out of his pack and drains it down his friend's throat.

[sblock=ooc]Move: Jump down to U8 (jump attempt;damage from jumping (1d20+1=5, 2d10=12) Fail to get further than 1 square. 12 damage ouch.
Then to V9 = OA from DM2 (1d20+12=16, 1d8+4=9) miss
Then to U10-T11-T12-T13.

Minor: Draw potion from pack

Standard: Administer potion. <- note if this doesn't work because he and Leyra have no healing surges left then I call a do over so I can not run in suicidally.

[/sblock][sblock=stats]Initiative +7

Hit Points 37/49
Temporary HP 0
Healing Surges 6/8

Action Points 0
Milestones 2

Armor Class 19 [24 vs. Ranged attacks at more than 5 squares away]
Fortitude 16
Reflex 19
Will 19

OA :bmelee: Dagger +5, 1d4-1

Passive Perception 14
Passive Insight 19

Character Sheet

[sblock=Power Tracker]General:
Surges 6/8
Second Wind
Action Point

Encounter:
Infernal Wrath
Grasping Shadows
Maze of Mirrors

Daily:
Phantom Chasm*/Sleep
Phantasmal Terrain*/Featherfall
Phantasmal Assailant*/Fireball
Invisibility/Disguise Self*

Item:
Orb of Imposition
Orb of Impenetrable Escape/Phantom Soldier[/sblock][/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Potions will do nothing for us, as we have no healing surges left. Just give all potions to Garrick and blast the bad guys into oblivion! :D

Remove ads