24 - 4e style

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]For some reason I cannot log into enworld from home. Until I sort it out can you NPC Garrick for me. I will try to post again from this machine in the next day or so with more detail about P's attack.
Sorry all! If anyone has any suggestions about why I get 'cannot connect' I would appreciate an email[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=roll]dagran 1d20+12;6d6+81d20+12=31, 6d6+8=33 brute Strike
I finally got enworld back. i can't find the skull lords aC, but i rolled a 19 i think I hit only 6 pts overage.[/sblock]

Dagran cries out and smashes another one of the skulls into splinters.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] First, my AoO makes two more point of damages, thanks of my Bracers. Second, Because of Booming Blade, the dragonborn also takes damage from the spell: 1d6+5=11. That's makes 13 more damages, in other words, the dragonborn is dead...

That also mean I have 10 less damage as he could attack me. As they can be very annoying with there magic missile, I will continue with the booming blade tactic.[/SBLOCK]

Nathan move around the corner and move next to the cultist. He strikes the cultist, doing a small scar. "Drop your wand and flee for your live. Your master is dying and you are about to follow him in hell!"

[SBLOCK=OOC] Move: G7
Standard: Booming Blade: 1d20+11=26, 1d8+6=7 Hit
Mark the halfling.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Second Chance vs AC 18 (1d20+11=27) Hafling still hit

Barrion pops back in front of the panel and surprises the Skull lord with anotger eldritch blast but it misses.

+2 from CA, VS ref 22 (1d20+11=14, 1d8+1d6+6=14) miss

Dagran escapes the tentacle after his heroic attack against the Skull Lord.

Athletic vs 16 (1d20+12=26)

[sblock]I expect you forgot you were grabbed or would have made an escape check. No sense in wasting a move action! On the other hand, I didn't shift you away because while it protects you from the tentacle, it lets the skull lord blasts without consequence and I didn't expect you'd want that.[/sblock]

The last ressurected cultist moves to flank Dagran.
vs AC 25 (1d20+9=23) misses by 2, long live shield of faith

The Skull Lord is more successful in cracking his staff on the dwarf's head.
+2 from flanking, vs AC 25 (1d20+15=33, 1d8+1d6+2=10)

He then moves back. Dagran seize the occasion to attack him and almost cave in his last remaining skull.

vs AC 24 (1d20+12=30, 2d6+11=23) !!! And this time I remembered +3 from potent challenge

The evil master lashes back with his withering flames.
vs Fort 20 (1d20+15=31, 2d6+3=10) hit

The tentacle tries to grab Dagran again and succeeds
vs REF 16 (1d20+10=30, 1d6+3=9)

Seeing his boss in trouble and his attacker vulnerable, the Monk that was sent against the pillar jumps on his feets and Charge Dagran. The hardy dwarf is finally overcome.
chrarge vs AC 25 (1d20+13=30, 1d8+4=12)

The remaining one moves toward Garrick and uses his gloom fist but halfing avoid the worst of it.
vs AC 20 (1d20+12=14, 1d6+4=7)

The last cultist invokes a powerful thunderburst. Nathan tries to stop him.
OA vs AC 18 (1d20+11=23, 1d8+8=13) hit

The cultist still manages to complete his spell. Thunder explodes around the swordmage and he is dazed.
vs Fortitude 19 (1d20+8=27, 1d8+4=11)

Seeing the difficult situation Garrick is in, Barrion decides to rescue him. Using his fey powers, he pulls himself through the ethereal realm and swap place with the halfing who lands, a bit confused, in the corridor once more. Not keen to stay in this new location, Barrion curses the monk and teleport once more, this time inflicting a shockwave of energy on his victim.

Otherwind Stride vs Fortitude 16 (1d20+9=26, 1d8+1d6+6=18)

[sblock]
Since Barrion seems out of commision, I decided it might be appropriate to play him early this round.

This is Barrion's signature Fey Switch followed by otherwind stride. I am pretty sure he hadn`t used either powers so far. He teleported to the top of the ladder so he is 4 square in the air; he couldn't get inside of the corridor: no LOS.[/sblock]

Machine : 62/70
Halfling DC2 : 16/48
DM1 : 38/68,
Dm2 : 28 / 68 cursed, bloodied
Skull Lord : 17/40 marked (Dagran), cursed, Bonechilling adn Death Command skull destroyed

Leyra : -1/49, [0] second wind spent, Stable
Nathan : 11 /66 [4] AP spent, Dazed (save end)
Barrion : 41 + 5 /56 [3] AP spent,
Garrick : 24 / 52 [2] second chance spent. AP spent, bloodied
Mirage : 49/49 [6]
Dagran : -1 / 66 [0] dying

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Mirage moves back to the window and targets the skull lord again. This time the scorching blast engulfs the wicked undead, burning away its remaining head.

[sblock=ooc]Move: he moves back to the window @ U7.

Standard: atk vs. Skull Lord (refl) (1d20+10=30, 1d6+7=9) Crit Baby! = 13dmg + crit damage for orb = crit damage (2d6=8) = 21 dmg! down he goes!!

Minor: na
[/sblock][sblock=stats]Initiative +7

Hit Points 49/49
Temporary HP 0
Healing Surges 6/8

Action Points 0
Milestones 2

Armor Class 19 [24 vs. Ranged attacks at more than 5 squares away]
Fortitude 16
Reflex 19
Will 19

OA :bmelee: Dagger +5, 1d4-1

Passive Perception 14
Passive Insight 19

Character Sheet

[sblock=Power Tracker]General:
Surges 6/8
Second Wind
Action Point

Encounter:
Infernal Wrath
Grasping Shadows
Maze of Mirrors

Daily:
Phantom Chasm*/Sleep
Phantasmal Terrain*/Featherfall
Phantasmal Assailant*/Fireball
Invisibility/Disguise Self*

Item:
Orb of Imposition
Orb of Impenetrable Escape/Phantom Soldier[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
Spinning to check out the scene saw Leyra still on the ground and Dagran collapsing before his attackers. “Barrion, Mirage! any heal potions left” he yelled?

Without waiting for an answer he leapt back into the chamber and hurled a shuriken at the nearest death monk.

[sblock=OOC]Move action jump back down into chamber.(AA14) Damage 2d10 = 13 damage [/sblock][sblock=OOC]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1929144/ Athletics check 1d20+14 = 27 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1929145/ Reduce damage by 27/2 = 13 therefore no damage[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Sly Flourish 21 vs AC (DM1)http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1929149/ Damage 14: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1929153/[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Nathan takes a moment to focus, but it doesn't seems to work as good as he hoped for.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Second Wind
Save: 1d20=9 Miss... wish I had taken the human feat... meah![/SBLOCK]

Remove ads