[3.5] Champions of Bloodscale Clan

Arkhandus

First Post
[sblock=ooc]In case you've forgotten, DM, Zaryz was leading the group back to where we left the previous night...... He plans to finish checking the open rooms in that area, and maybe if he notices the slots by the doors, he might try sticking each of the flat pieces of metal into them to see if they're some kind of silly keys or something. He has no idea which way they're supposed to go in, of course.

And it appears that Krixle has forgotten or abandoned this game. It's been more than a week between DM posts here each time in the past month or two, so he might've just not noticed the rare updates here.[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Zaryz leads the other champions back to the scene of yesterday's battle. Along the way, the kobolds check the doors, inserting the strange cards into the slots near the doors. Amazingly, the doors along the route can now be opened. The chambers all appear to have been bedchambers, although they've long been unused. Thick cobwebs occupy most of the rooms. The furniture, bolted to the strange metallic floor, is made of a material that resembles wood, but to the touch is closer to metal. Cloth portions, such as cushions and mattresses, have long since mildewed and rotted.

Skeletal remains are also found in several rooms. Most of the skeletons are of adults, probably humans, but children's skeletons are also discovered. Drawers contain a variety of personal effects: jewelry made from what appears to be leaded glass, remarkably realistic pictures painted on stiff paper, small brushes, and various other items that defy immediate identification.

With access to the rooms now possible, there is much to explore. Perhaps too much. Eventually, the champions reach the battle site. The bodies of the strange plant creatures remain where they fell. Farther down the hall to the west, where the corridor turns to the north, the ubiquitous darkness fades. A light source of some sort shines ahead.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Daragix snorts, kinda chuckling at the long-dead humans. He just shakes his head at the "art," not understanding why humans bother with such things when traps are so much more elegant and demanding.

He is very cautious on seeing the light in this place, especially near a recent battle, and raises up his spear and shield in response. "We should proceed slowly. Not charge in again, Krixle. It leads to more of your blood on the ground."

shorty

First Post
(ooc: does the DM of this adventure mind if i maybe come in and adventure along side the others in this forum? I know i am new to the sight and i am sorry for posting on your forum game still getting used to everything if it is ok that i can join please message me but i wont mess with anything you have going now sorry to bother you if i did)

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Zaryz nods. "Yess. Scout carefully, Krixle, and we will not be far behind. If you find enemiess, run back to us for ssupport. We will wait here a moment sso as not to make too much noise while you sscout," the heavily-armored dragon kobold says. He keeps his weapon in-hand and readies his mind for battle.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for not noticing that post earlier.[/sblock]

Remove ads