[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

kinem

Adventurer
Dagger reaches out and taps Ray on the head. "You drunk? I'm the one studying the tracks!"

ooc: WD, can he tell the size of the creature or whether it was bipedal?

Would a large creature fit into the opening (door I assume) of the tower?

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

Ray quickly hides his flask of moonshine and blushes. :blush: "Uh...yeah...Ri-i-i-ight! I knew that Dagger, I was just testing Darvin to see if he was paying attention."

OOC: Oops! Sorry, Kinem! Pretty funny, though. *hic*

Walking Dad

First Post

ooc: WD, can he tell the size of the creature or whether it was bipedal?

Would a large creature fit into the opening (door I assume) of the tower?
ooc: The creature has four feet and is at least horse sized. Yo cannot discern any door or opening to the hall. It must be hidden by the rubble.

BTW: Great RPG :lol:. I love you guys :lol:

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
OOC: Hose sized? Are we talking garden or fire ? :p

Darvin looks exceeding smug,

"Well I guess that answers that! Nice to be working with someone with a brain Dagger, it makes a nice change. Anyway it looks like we're gonna need to sift through this rubble or find another way in. I do recall there being caves in these mountains, but I cannot tell you whether they connect to the halls at any point. I suggest we try and clear it."

He claps his hands together and looks expectantly at Ray.

"Well I am the brains and you are the brawn, this looks like a job for brawn to me so I'll be sitting on this rock here studying things beyond mortal ken if you need me."

:angel:

OOC: Knowledge checks to assertain the viability of clearing the rubble, use whichever is appropriate.

[sblock=K.Arch and Eng 10, K.Dungeoneering 24]K.Arch and Eng, K. Dungeoneering (1d20+4=10, 1d20+6=24) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Using a combination of brain and muscle power, you are able to find a trapdoor hidden under the rubble. It seems to be 5x5 ft and to be stuck.

(A large creature would be just able to squeeze through it.)

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

"Pray, do not trouble yourself, Your HIghness," says Ray, as he mops the sweat from his brow, after clearing the rubble away from the trapdoor while Darvin lounged with his reading material. "Allow me to help you up, Sire! Shall I wipe your ass for you as well?"

Halford

First Post
Darvin pretends to consider this generous offer,

"No, no, no, that won't be necessary. Thats what prestidigitation is for, honestly you non magical types I really don't know how you manage. ;)"

He grins and skips backwards, just in case Ray decides to get him in a friendly headlock again.

"But in all seriousness your bonkers if you think I am going in there first, the gods made you big and burly so I wouldn't need to be! So I'll be the guy at the back with the crossbow if you need any help loading treasure or the like.";)

He waves ray towards the trapdoor.

Last edited:

Remove ads