Pathfinder 1E 3 news tags by request of Paizo Publishing

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Paizo have asked whether all threads related to Dragon, Dungeon or Poly be marked as such with tags. They try to answer them all, but half the time they can't find 'em, and this would make their lives easier.

I've agreed, so from now on we have three new tags:

[Dragon]
[Dungeon]
[Poly]

Please use these tags whenever you start a thread relating to one of these magazines, so that the staff of each magazine can spot threads where their input may be useful or relevant. Thanks!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Maybe they need their own forum! :p

Actually, as dumb as that sounds, maybe it's not so far off. You know how Mortality.net has "official forums" for certain companies-- maybe we could offer to be Paizo's official forum?

edit: wow, it's even dumber than I first thought -- of course they have their own forums, they're still at WotC's boards... Duh.

Never mind the insane man behind the screen...

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I actually suggested that. They think they'll be better off in the Gen Disc and the D20 Syst Games forums as they currently are. I agree with you but, hey, it's their call if they want a forum or not. :)

Bagpuss

Legend
If they stay in General Discussion and D20 System then they are more likely to check posts that arn't directly related to them, and thus get a better feel for current gamer interests.

I will however remember to add [Dungeon] and [Poly] when I continue to complain about the fact I got screwed out of my subscription.

Bagpuss

Legend
Ah don't worry Eric it's not your fault or Poly/Dungeon's fault. Its the RPGA who some how happened to lose my membership, then find it again. It just seems the time they lost it happened to be right where I would have received the subscription to your wonderful magazine.

I've been chasing it up with the RPGA for about a year now.

Nope very happy with Dungeon/Poly.

Gospog

First Post
Hmm, this may be a silly question, but are these tags to be stuck only on questions and complaints, or on posts of all kinds?

The reason I ask is, I LOVE Polyhedron mini-games and frequently post Story Hours based on them. Should I "tag" these Story Hours as well, or are the publishers simply looking to answer questions an address concerns?

I think it's awesome that Paizo even wants to hear our feedback. Just one of the many reasons I recenlty renewed my subscription! ;)

Remove ads