• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I hate to ask as I know artist (like myself), but any idea when you expect to get all the art updated?
I set a deadline of 3 months because it's February and a lot of these artists are young and in college and need to focus primarily on their studies. We'll probably start getting finished pieces by the middle of March, though. And since this is a half up front half on completion job, there's motivation to move quickly.

Also one of the artists is Ukrainian. In Ukraine. So she requested an extra month just in case. I gave it without question and will be praying for her and her family to whatever gods will listen.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
IMG_3950.jpg

That's not my hand. Or arm. Or tattoo. Or house.

People are sending me pictures of my book in their hands and I squee.

noodohs

Explorer
I don't remember if this was mentioned before, but I'm noticing that everywhere a paragraph starts with a graphic letter - for example, the first word on page 4 - that letter is missing. So it says "hat are psionics?" "n a time..." "hile this book" etc. Basically the first letter of every major section. The PDF does not have this problem and neither does the Imaginary Friend color sample photo you posted a while back, so I don't know if this is a specific QA issue on DTRPG's end or what. The covers seem to also be printed rather off center, which I also see in the photo posted earlier. These aren't the end of the world, I have the PDF and was (and still am) happy to have funded this, just wondering what happened and if I need to contact DTRPG about it.

Last edited:

Selganor

Adventurer
Might just be your PDF viewer. I have this problem with some of my PDF viewers but not with others (but don't ask me which worked and which not)

Remove ads