3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

mcmillan

Adventurer
Book came out just in time for my campaign. I had a few threads relating that I was wanting to figure out how to tie together (during world building players came up with an idea of a new deity appearing that is associated with more advanced tech that I've been wanting to do something to make it weirder, decided to have an emerald dragon near their home base as a potential ally/patron, and seeded some snake imagery for a yuan-ti PC that got left hanging when the player decided to change characters). Happened to just have a session where the players got their first request from the dragon to recover items from a yuan-ti wizard's tomb - so decided that the wizard was getting advice from a Nedraz gemstone that was hidden in the tomb as well. And the event the Nedraz were hiding from is associated with the coming of the new Deity.

So the players summoned a couple of Nedraz out of the stone that seemed a bit annoyed at being release "too soon" so they were sufficiently weirded out and are now trying to figure out what that was about

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Book came out just in time for my campaign. I had a few threads relating that I was wanting to figure out how to tie together (during world building players came up with an idea of a new deity appearing that is associated with more advanced tech that I've been wanting to do something to make it weirder, decided to have an emerald dragon near their home base as a potential ally/patron, and seeded some snake imagery for a yuan-ti PC that got left hanging when the player decided to change characters). Happened to just have a session where the players got their first request from the dragon to recover items from a yuan-ti wizard's tomb - so decided that the wizard was getting advice from a Nedraz gemstone that was hidden in the tomb as well. And the event the Nedraz were hiding from is associated with the coming of the new Deity.

So the players summoned a couple of Nedraz out of the stone that seemed a bit annoyed at being release "too soon" so they were sufficiently weirded out and are now trying to figure out what that was about
I am so sick that I've slept almost all day today. Except for a tiny bit of gaming with my husband, an hour and a half of TV, and a hot bath to try and clear my sinuses. I feel absolutely terrible and have since sometime yesterday.

Reading this made my day. I need you to understand just how impactful this post is and happy that you have just made me! Thank you!

Remove ads