3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
And all of the above is why I don't actually read the pdf until the hard copy is locked and on its way. If there's a typo or something doesn't make sense - I'll reach out to the creator or just roll with it

They are RPGs after all, and playing rules-as-written is about as normal as... something not normal! (might I even say.... paranormal?!? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: )

Community Artist: SECURED.

Gonna work with QuarkLynx and possibly some others to get this prepped and issued!

If QuarkLynx has to do all the art it's going to take about 22 months. Hopefully we can secure a couple other artists along the way. But yes!

SQUEAL!
Who is Quarklynx? Do they have an artstation page or similar? Project we can check out their work?

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Who is Quarklynx? Do they have an artstation page or similar? Project we can check out their work?

The linktree is broken, but there's examples on Tumblr!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I'll be able to pay off some bills. Not as many as if I didn't do this, obviously... but there's three reasons:

1) It helps to set a precedent about using AI Art in Kickstarters as a leg up for newbie creators who can't afford an art team.
2) It'll please my backers and those who have ethical concerns about AI art at -all-, much less in commercial uses.
3) It will buy goodwill going into future Kickstarters and Books in general.

Remove ads