D&D 4E 4e Character Sheet, fully editable and auto populating

myrik

First Post
Thanks, noted.

Man, this is way harder than I expected going in, but I am really happy with the result so far.

A huge thank you! I love the sheets, I'm actually going to have my players use yours when we start creating their 4th Ed characters!

We really appreciate your efforts dude!

BB

Bryan Reese

First Post
C&P from the other thread.

Bryan Reese said:
Myrik, I really like your sheet. It is the only PDF one I can find which auto-calculates more than just level bonuses. Thank you very much for it.

My issue is I can not find a reader that will save its info. Fox It sort of does, but not well and the numbers are all off alignment. Adobe Reader looks perfect, but won't save (I even downloaded Adobe Reader 8, but no luck). Anyone have any suggestions for me? I have both a PC and Mac, but PC would be preferable. Thanks!

EDIT: I just noticed Passive Perception does not calculate the fact that I have a +2 Racial Modifier as an Elf. My Perception reads 11 but Passive Perception reads 19.

EDIT 2: Also, being an Elf doesn't adjust my Languages. No biggie but thought you might care.

myrik

First Post
More thanks for the comments guys! Ive made some more notes now and will get a new addition up as soon as I can with the fixes.

At this point, the Jack of All trades & Skill Focus feats as well as fixing the Passive skill calulation to make sure all bonuses are adding correctly.

Bryan Reese

First Post
Do you have any suggestions on what PDF reader I should be using? Both me and friend hunted around last night and could not get a Reader to work properly. I tried a few misc ones, but we both tried Adobe Reader 8 and Fox It (I think 2.3) with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

myrik

First Post
Sorry, I really only know foxit as an alternative.

I am trying to get it more compatible, trying to scale it back to PDF 7 compatibility. Once I get it there that should fix the save/crashing problem.

Celestian

Explorer
Any chance you could add an initiative modifier field? So I could add in the +2 from being a Warlord (and my groupmates can do the same). Right now I think all it does it takes the dex mod? Just would be nice to have an extra box near init that would modify the end value you list.

Thanks!

mattador

First Post
Love the sheet you designed. Just tried REV5 and I'm amazed that it really lets me save (I didn't think that was possible without the full version of Acrobat). Unfortunately, any value I input for the Base Wisdom attribute keeps changing automatically to 17. Is that only me?

Remove ads