D&D 4E 4e Character Sheet, fully editable and auto populating

myrik

First Post
I just checked the zip file I uploaded of it and it is working fine for me, with no apparent errors.

did the problem consist after deleting and reloading the pdf? The sheet has had some errors so far with strange random changes...

Brain

First Post
Coming along quite nicely. Thanks for all your work.

Found an issue with Jack of All Trades (It gives +1 instead of the +2 it is supposed to give)

Also, I suggest changing the file name to editable (rather than editabel)

Gorok

Explorer
Your enworld link gives a "file not found" error. Most likely because of the Enworld 2 re-organization. Can you please provide a valid link to this file via enworld?

Thanks!

Bryan Reese

First Post
In this newest version my Dex is not added to my AC while usin my Mac (I have not tried this version using my PC). Also, it would be nice if selecting Armor would add in the Armor bonus automatically, maybe leaving an extra slot for enhancement? Just a thought.

Bryan Reese

First Post
One thing I have noticed is that after saving a sheet and re-opening it, some things reset. My class, deity, gender, and alignment are all blanked out, and my equipment resets. That is all I have noticed, but it is a bit annoying.

Still love the sheet though.

Stalker0

Legend
It just keeps getting better and better!

I found a new bug, eladrin don't get their +2 racial bonus to history checks. Also, the encumbrance table doesn't update based on my strength number.

Further, I was wondering if you could change the attack section to include a few things. Namely, the defense your trying to attack, and a section for conditions added.

For example, let's say I'm using a wizard's Ray of Frost. There is the attack box, but then there should be a box that let's me put "vs Fort". Then after damage, a box that lets me note that the creature is slowed.

myrik

First Post
Thanks again for all the help!

More changes made, like fixed the text for healing word. :uhoh:Also the encumbrance should be working, but you do have to input a qty. =) the lbs. multiply based on that and wont populate without it.

I dont think at this point I have the energy to add more fields or boxes to the sheet, but I do want to get it error free... as always, if you find anything else, let me know

I

Remove ads