• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Class Survivor - Round 1

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Artificer

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Avenger

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Bard

• Cleric

• Druid

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Fighter

• Invoker

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Paladin

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Ranger

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Rogue

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Sorcerer

• Swordmage

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Warden

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Warlock

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Warlord

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Wizard

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Poll closed .

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Why (you may ask, although I doubt it ;)) Because the Rogue is 4Es biggest example of fail on one of the things it set out to do.... divorce non-combat/skill things from combat powers so you don't get a class that suck in combat. What we have instead is a class that is great in combat (as any other martially/melee/short range striker) but out shines most others cos he gets tons of skills. He is a left over from previous editions, half Mr Assassin McBackstabber/half skill monkey....except we should have skill monkeys any more.
Cry moar n00b

*backstab*

*312 points of damage*

*stealth*

*snicker*

Tallifer

Hero
I voted against the swordmage, because I can never rid my mind of that appallingly ugly, skanky illustration from the Forgotten realms Player Guide.

Of course not. As a warlord, he gets someone else to do it. :p
Now THAT was worth a belly laugh! :)

Tried to send xp your way but once again, the EN World DM says I'm too frugal spreading it around before giving you some more. Good stuff, I needed that laugh!

C'mon fellas, I want to see some hate and vitriol on this thread. Who else is gonna bring the smack talk to the table?

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads