4E Class Survivor - Round 10 (make your prediction)

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Poll closed .

Ceramicwombat

Explorer
Publisher
In earlier rounds, I voted for the Invoker, who took longer than I expected to finally bite the dust. I voted for Rogue this round as well as the previous round. I have no particular animosity toward any of the remaining choices, but the Rogues I have seen in play haven't contributed any sort of tactical complexity to the encounters. After Rogue is gone (if it goes at all, it probably won't), the Ranger will be my target for the same reason.

My predictions for the top three are Fighter, Sorcerer, and Wizard. The last one standing will be a Fighter. It does everything it is supposed to do, and it's fun to play.

Almacov

First Post
Crap.
I voted before I read your post Glyfair, and I hadn't logged in.

I won't clear my cookies and re-vote, because frankly, I'd feel dirty, but if you could count one of the anonymous votes as one towards the Swordmage being booted, that'd be great.

As for who I think we'll see in the top 3: Fighter, Rogue, and Sorcerer are my hunches.

Wik

First Post
I voted Avenger, cuz it sucks. My top three woul be Fighter, Rogue, and Sorcerer, much like Alma there.

Wycen

Explorer
What's wrong with you people? The wizard isn't dead yet!

I predict the fighter, rogue and sorcerer will suvive to the top 3.

Nai_Calus

First Post
If the Avenger survives this round and the noble swordmage dies, then the terrorists have won.

Because that's what the Avenger is, now that I think of it. A terrorist. The worst lame side of religion. We don't need that crap in D&D, get rid of it!

Remove ads