4E Class Survivor - Round 11

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Druid

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Ranger

Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Wizard

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Poll closed .

jbear

First Post
when you sit down and think... hmmm what class would be fun and exciting to play, does the fighter come into your head? Really? If not, why is it so untouchable?

C'mon, let's not less the most boring class win just because its a classic.

Dausuul

Legend
Dude and feminist? ;)

The two are not mutually exclusive.

when you sit down and think... hmmm what class would be fun and exciting to play, does the fighter come into your head? Really? If not, why is it so untouchable?

4E fighters are exciting and fun. I know, I've played them and like them better than any other class - and I say this as a former diehard caster player. This is not your grandfather's meat shield.

Rangers, on the other hand, are boring as all get-out, and I intend to go after them just as soon as we

BURN THE AVENGER IN THE HOLY FIRES OF BURNING.

Last edited:

Tallifer

Hero
I myself have never really looked into the druid. Too many other classes to try out. But ...

Our party has reached 24th level and the players are already thinking about their next characters. (Or a new party to do some low level stuff now and then.) The wizard decided to take a look at the druid, and he was not impressed.

The control aspects seemed to him weaker than a wizard. Plus he was not keen on figuring out how to plunge into melee as a beast and then cast ranged spells at the same time while provoking opportunity attacks.

I mostly just have a beef with fighters and other martial classes having encounter and daily powers. Also, the fact that fighters have OAs and Combat Challenges, and they aren't the same thing, I find frustrating.

I mean, I'm frustrated by the rogue "light blade, crossbow, sling" thing more, but all in all I find rogues more interesting than fighters. All the other classes left on this list I actually kinda like, but fighters do not excite me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases