4E Class Survivor - Round 11

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Druid

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Ranger

Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Wizard

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Poll closed .

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Boo hoo you. The wizard's a pale diet lite imitation of what he once was an ya know it! Stop trying to be like... rational or something.

I cast my one spell .... now can I go back to sleep no more wizardry here..well till I level up to ..... tadah .... "I am a god" granting wishes to the masses... and I can turn in to something more interesting that fights as good as the fighter so who needs them... and Im a teleporting portal maker who needs thieves.

That role crasher who began his career as a faker ... you liked how he used to be? honestly... how wierd ;-)

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Down with avenger

No source/role, bad-fluff, bring nothing to the table, filler classes

Brand new intriguingly mechanically different striker.... not just another faceless damage booster... yeah vote it down now.... we cant have reliable dailies, whiff like the rest of the folks for gosh sakes.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Brand new intriguingly mechanically different striker.... not just another faceless damage booster... yeah vote it down now.... we cant have reliable dailies, whiff like the rest of the folks for gosh sakes.

Good idea, let's get rid of hit rolls and skill checks altogether, and have the only combat variable be the damage rolls.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Good idea, let's get rid of hit rolls and skill checks altogether, and have the only combat variable be the damage rolls.

yeah then somebody will make a new character type that misses we can all find it intriguing or annoying that somebody actually misses :rant:

Dice4Hire

First Post
yeah then somebody will make a new character type that misses we can all find it intriguing or annoying that somebody actually misses :rant:

Very poor comeback.

Missing is built into the power's effectiveness, making reliable good power choices, even if they are overall weaker than other dailies. Choosing feats, magic items et. al. and waiting till the right positioning and bonuses from other classes to use dailies is part of 4E's fun and tactical challenge.

Avengers ruin that. Especially elven Avengers.

The class really needs to go.

FireLance

Legend
The Druid has sadly now left us. This hurts me deeply, you know. Over the course of our history together, I have always thought that his ability to transform into a variety of useful and powerful forms, and his ability to cast a variety of useful and powerful spells made him a useful and powerful member of any team. Even though he has seemed more controlled recently, to the point where I was able to consistently beat him in the damage-dealing department, I will miss having him around.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Very poor comeback.
your math is bad ;-) and roll twice is not never miss....(why waste elven accuracy? the class needs things to boost potency not accuracy when you have lots of accuracy increasing it is barely useful...)

If everybody used an avengers two roll method... and they designed a class that did much more damage but missed with higher frequency... I think that class would be on my hit parade because it was interesting.

Avengers do less potent more reliably "but dependent on getting isolation" making it like rogues needing CA and introduce the concept of focused fighting (great model of a duelist if it was martial).

Remove ads