4E Class Survivor - Round 12

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 62 41.3%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 22 14.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Ranger

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
The Druid wandered off into his grove the last round. We are down to 7, and closing in on the top 5. There is a clear favorite this round, based on previous round's voting. However, we have seen some surprises as there are more votes shifting when a class gets eliminated. Who will be eliminated this time?

Vote for the class you want to remove from the list. Please don't peek at the votes, or discussion before you vote.

Edit: Oops, somehow choose to allow multiple options. Please choose only one.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Not sure if it's intended, but this is a multi-choice poll.

I refrained from voting until you can confirm one way or the other if this is intended.

Wik

First Post
Yeah. WTF? Maybe repost?

And, druid/grove? So many pun opportunities you missed. You're a better man than I. ;)

Wik

First Post
Yeah, but why not repost while you have the chance? /shrug

will stop the complainers, at the very least, when the avenger gets killed.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I voted for the Wizard this time, mostly because of my personal dislike in playing controllers.

That said, every class remaining I actually like and would personally play. IMHO, Wizards are best at their role, and Orbizards can nullify even the toughest foes by themselves and I'd welcome one in my party.

At this point, it's mostly just nit-picking on my end.

Destil

Explorer
Down to some solid classes now. So I'll vote for the avenger mostly on a lark, it's between him and the wizard.

Reason: The avenger's controller sub-roll is quite cool, but they REALLY should have an ability to get their oath to trigger with all of their ranged/area powers. Even if it's something as simple as a paragon tier feat to do it once a fight, it's annoying that they have a nice secondary role that detracts from their primary (the rogue doesn't usually loose a round of sneak attack with Dazing Barrage, far from it).

Blizzardb

First Post
This time I am voting for the ranger - I like the class but due to the 3 very different builds his power choice is too limited.

OakwoodDM

First Post
Much though I'm tempted to feign anger at the voting off of my favourite class, the Druid, last time, I'm not that petty.

Besides, most of my Druid love comes from it being the first class I ever played, back in 2nd ed. I haven't had a chance to play it yet in 4th, so if people who have played it or with it dislike the class, who am I to argue?

Anyway, onto my vote. I'm sticking to my guns and trying to remove the Drizzt clones from contention. Bye bye Ranger.

Remove ads