4E Class Survivor - Round 12

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 62 41.3%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 22 14.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Ranger

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Poll closed .

Wik

First Post
Much though I'm tempted to feign anger at the voting off of my favourite class, the Druid, last time, I'm not that petty.

Besides, most of my Druid love comes from it being the first class I ever played, back in 2nd ed. I haven't had a chance to play it yet in 4th, so if people who have played it or with it dislike the class, who am I to argue?

Anyway, onto my vote. I'm sticking to my guns and trying to remove the Drizzt clones from contention. Bye bye Ranger.

Druid was my favourite back in 2e. But nowadays, the only thing the 4e druid has in common are the wild shapes. I much prefer the shaman, these days.

Jhaelen

First Post
Avenger dies, mostly because I have played all the other classes and had great fun!
But if you played an Avenger next, you'd have even more fun :D

I'm all for voting off the ranger. Now that we've caught the first glimpse of the Seeker, there's no longer any reason for the ranger class to exist.

Jack99

Adventurer
But if you played an Avenger next, you'd have even more fun :D

I'm all for voting off the ranger. Now that we've caught the first glimpse of the Seeker, there's no longer any reason for the ranger class to exist.

! I agree on the Avenger, but something had to go. Regarding the Seeker, I vastly prefer the old ranger..

Remove ads