4E Class Survivor - Round 14 (We now have the final 5)

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Barbarian

Votes: 59 34.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 46 27.1%
  • Wizard

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Poll closed .
Well, if the DM plays tothe fighter's power, then, yes,they are impressive. But they only getone immeidate interrupt per turn, not for each monster's turn. So the first monster shifts, and might get stopped, but after that every other adjacent monster can shift and then move away.

That's a common misconception, that a fighter can stop a shift. A fighter gets to stop movement with an opportunity attack, not his combat challenge attack. If a marked target shifts, the fighter may (if he has an immediate action left) get to make an attack, but the creature still gets to make the shift.

Glyfair

Explorer
I am calling this early because it will be a while before I can get back, and the barbarian's lead seems insurmountable in the short remaining time.

The barbarian says leaves in a huff (or was it a minute and a huff) and we now get to choose the final 3.

FireLance

Legend
The Barbarian has sadly now left us. This hurts me deeply, you know. I recall how he used to charge screaming into battle to hack away at the opposition. Indeed, few could match his ability to deal damage to a single target.

Nai_Calus

First Post
You people arguing for toast being awesome are missing the important part of the comparison:

Not toast.

Toast soaked in *milk*.

It is not crunchy. It is not delicious. You cannot put jam on it. It is a soggy, tasteless pile of incredibly crappy blandness.

I know of *nobody* who likes milktoast. It's what you eat when you can't eat anything else because you have the mother of all sore throats to where eating anything non-soggy is pain incarnate and you're puking right and left and can't keep anything else down.

THAT is what the Fighter is to me. ;)

Remove ads