4E Class Survivor - Round 15 (To determine the final 3)

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Fighter

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Rogue

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Wizard

Votes: 41 27.5%

• Poll closed .

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I like both Wizard and Sorcerer, but I think the Sorcerer is more well-designed.

So goodbye, Wizard.

"Na na na na, hey hey hey", -- N

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Well the sorcerer is out, I'm pretty sure, but I don't think the wizard will be the next. I think that most of the wizard votes are from people who are trying to save the sorcerer...and when he's no longer around to save, I think most people will turn their guns on the fighter.

Vive la rogue!

Arivendel

First Post
it is time to kill the arcane brotherhood! for too long have they clinged to us in their youth only to laugh at us when they have had enough time to study a moldy tome!

Death to Arcana! long live the Sword and Dagger!!!!!

Greg K

Legend
The current numbers confirm part of my theory from Round 2: people hate new things. (The other part of my theory is that people hate Leaders.) Everything "new" other than the Sorcerer is gone, and the Sorcerer is poised to get the boot too.

Or, maybe, it is not that people hate new things. It could be that people like new things, but dislike the particular concept, fluff, and/or mechanics of the new thing(s) that WOTC has given us.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
it is time to kill the arcane brotherhood! for too long have they clinged to us in their youth only to laugh at us when they have had enough time to study a moldy tome!

Death to Arcana! long live the Sword and Dagger!!!!!

Love that... turning about evils from earlier editions...
others will vote wizard because it doesn't conform to the evils of the earlier editions... because it doesnt have overwhelming versatility that makes the other classes unnecessary... because it isnt the most intrinsically interesting anymore...and secretly because it no longer has overwhelming power anymore.

Jaysue

First Post
seems like its goodbye sorc, lets hope the Wizard Essentials article is enough of a boost to keep my favorite class around next round !

FireLance

Legend
Since the sorcerer has been voted off, and there are just three classes left, we have asked each of them to speak.

Wizard: "Ha, ha! LOSER! You can't beat the REAL magic-user!"

Rogue: "Ha, ha! LOSER! You can't beat the REAL striker!"

Fighter: "Ha, ha. Um - which lightly armored spellcasting guy got voted off again?"

Remove ads