4E Class Survivor - Round 16 (We have the final 3!)

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Fighter

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Rogue

Votes: 74 44.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 70 41.9%

• Poll closed .

actually I like the wizard in 4e... i would have liked him even more with some minor changes, but having 6 at wills and rituals make him more versatile than any other class.

And the fighter has so cool base mechanics that i don´t want im to go. Yes he could even be more cool with shift as secondary option to shift instead of attack... but who cares ;)

the rogue even though he is quite nice has to go. :( farewell my friend

awesomeocalypse

First Post
I have a feeling the wizard is gonna die, but I'm voting rogue. Nothing personal, I think its a good class, I just really, really don't want a striker to win this thing. Ideally, the rogue would go down, the the wizard, and the winner of the entire thing would be a non-striker, non-magical class that was essentially a huge chump in previous editions, and I think that would be cool. The 4e fighter is a great class, and it deserves to win.

Byronic

First Post
I do wonder why people don't seem to like the arcane.

On the other hand it does show how far the wizard has fallen. Oh well, it DID reach the last 3.

drothgery

First Post
I do wonder why people don't seem to like the arcane.

Eh. The swordmage, artificer, and bard went down early; the wizard and sorcerer made the last 4 -- which none of the divine or primal classes managed. The divine were gone pretty quickly; the primal classes stuck around quite a while on the barbarian's merits.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
With all the complaints when 4e came out about the wizards being vastly underpowered and useless....the wizards somehow earns at least a bronze medal.

Do you think the upswing in wizard love was due to people actually getting off their duff and trying one out, or due to supplements increasing the wizards power level?

DS

Dausuul

Legend
Eh. The swordmage, artificer, and bard went down early; the wizard and sorcerer made the last 4 -- which none of the divine or primal classes managed. The divine were gone pretty quickly; the primal classes stuck around quite a while on the barbarian's merits.

Yeah, I don't think you can say people "don't like" any class that hangs on till the last few rounds. They just like other classes a little more.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases