[4e] covaithe's E1: Death's Reach

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I bought a couple more minor magic items for Sarenax: Cryptspawn Potion x2, Unguent of Darkvision, Oil of Flesh Returned x2, Life Shroud x4, and an Obsidian Steed.

Oh, and I changed the name of his scythe ;)

Cabana: for your rituals cast table, have you tried using the [ code ] [ /code ] tags? It changes to a clunky font, but it keeps any spaces you put in, and it's a uniform character width font - great for making numbers line up.

Renau1g: You still have the Dawn Warrior armor listed in your gear ;)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
doh! I'll go remove now, maybe I'm pre-emptively getting excited ;)

Note to cov. I haven't read the module, just used the CB.

P.S. Anyone wanted some mid-heroic tier 4e play should check out LEB. Eberron is a pretty cool setting so feel free to drop by there. I'm going to run an adventure and EvoKB is going to run one soon as well.

covaithe

Explorer
Yeah, it's cool. This isn't really the kind of adventure where you'd ruin it by reading ahead, anyway. Not that I recommend doing so; you'd probably have less fun, at least.

In other news, the IC thread is up. Party at Massacre's place! Please include a description of yourself when you post the first time.

CaBaNa

First Post
Covaithe, I found the mistake. I had True Sending attached at the bottom of my ritual list in the CB... I even put it on my RG sheet. That was what I thought about buying with my leftover gold, then I switched for a wyvern, and never removed the ritual.

That being said, Orelal's rituals earned at each level are...

Planar Portal, as well as Guards and Wards at 21st level (I've deleted True sending from the CB and my RG sheet. In a moment I'll copy the new CB summary over into the RG.)

Create Teleportation Circle and Reverse Portal at 15th level

Conceal Object as well as Analyze Portal at 11th level

Knock and Arcane Lock at 5th level

Comprehend Language, Make Whole, and Secret Page at 1st level.

There we are.

Massacres wealth before rituals cast is 22,490 gold.

The ritual costs are 15,445 gold in components, and 300 gold in focus material.

Leaving Orelal with 6,745 gold.

This includes the 20,000 extra from taking a lvl 19 instead of 20 item.

CaBaNa

First Post
due to my four assistants always getting better than 10, I should just add +8 to each ritual they are involved in correct?

renau1g

First Post
I've assumed so. I know it kind of stretches things a bit, but it's much more fun to have the newly undead joining the cleric ;)

Oni

First Post
After seeing how renau1g described his character, I've become deeply amused by how tall everyone is. If we fail as adventurers we've got a good start on a basketball team. :)

Remove ads