[4e] Etene - IC Thread

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cyrus Du'Caine, Half-elven Bard

"Don't let that stop you . . . learn from it, be stronger than that!" Cyrus suggested. Even saying that, Cyrus took a step back, he didn't want to get caught in any backlash.

[sblock]OOC: Charisma checks 1d20+4=15[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Al-Har looks over at Cyrus, "Youse izzzz ze bezt friend I've evah had.... thizzz isshh fer you" as he downs the last glass, then feels the effects of the drink hit him like his own maul.

[sblock=OOC]
Con Check (3) (1d20+4=12) ...ouch...man I wish this was Endurance :(
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The druid can't help but laugh at the goliath's misfortune. "A dire enterprise that ended as it was destined to be." he comments.

Lineov

First Post
Locking the front door for the evening, Pinnak waves a few others over... "Ya wanna help me bring him upstairs.. I don't think i can do it on my own." Lazem just chuckles and proceeds to pass out himself sleeping at the table.

OOC: If you're ready for the next morning, lemme know.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cyrus Du'Caine, Half-elven Bard

Cyrus offered to help, of course, glancing around as he did. He was looking for anyone that seemed to think they had a potential target in the drunken goliath. As an after thought, the charismatic bard looked for companionship for the evening as well . . . or the potential. If so, he was headed back down to charm someone interesting.

Lineov

First Post
Pinnak get's a round of ale for Baern and a water for himself and sits down across the table. Regarding Lazem he says. "Sad story really. That guy used to be champion of the arena in town. Then they plucked him for the peacekeepers guild and he rose through the ranks there eventually becoming the guildmaster... after the collapse of the guilds though..." he trails off.

Remove ads