[4e] Etene - IC Thread

Voda Vosa

First Post
The druid waits for the more charismatic members to cheer up the huge Goliath. He doesn't seem much coherence in such unnecessary display of biological resistance to poison.

Lineov

First Post
"BAH, WHATCHA' WAIT'N, ROUND FOR BOY?" Challenges the drunkard. "You ain't done already are yah?" he takes another swig and leers at the Goliath across the table.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cyrus Du'Caine

Cyrus tried to strike the right banter to cheer on the large goliath, between helpful cheers and warming tales of drinking prowess.

"Certainly that solid stomach of yours can take a few strong drinks, my friend," Cyrus suggested. "The different drinks you have experienced in your travels. Drink on my friend!!"

[sblock]OOC: Charisma checks 1d20+4=11, 1d20+4=11; If they were diplomacy checks they would be +18; +18 :) [pretty hard DC without a skill bonus to add in there][/sblock]

Lineov

First Post
OOC: Due to unforseen circumstances I've been without internet for several days. Al-Har is at 1 failure (of 3) and Cyrus has used 2 of 3 chances to try and resober Al-Har. That is where we stand. Apologies on the confusion.

Lineov

First Post
"Oh dear..." Pinnak says to himself but a little louder than he expected. He stops in the back and grabs a bucket for Al-Har and sets it beside him telling him... "Just in case..."

OOC: Two for three...

Remove ads