4e, Maptools/Skype, Alternate Mondays, Evenings CST, seeking 1 to 3

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Hi there.

Our group runs a Online game every other monday, at 7pm Central time, running till about 10pm central time.

Well, things have happened and we find ourself having only 3 players and one of those can't attend every session. We need help, we need you.

The game is Straight up 4e, 2nd Level, no major house rules, and a custom setting (Details of which may be found here.)

We currently have a Defender, a controller and a striker, Though if we don't recruit anyone who wants to play a Leader the Striker would like to reroll as a Warlord so don't feel any presure to any kind of class.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Moon_Goddess

Oh yeah forgot to define the schedule,

We had a session tonight. so next week no game, week after that I'd love to have new players

Dezarith

First Post
Maybe time might be an issue and if the striker wants to re-roll as a warlord ill be a striker.
If your still looking for people.

geruki

First Post
if you still have room I could give you a shot I don't work on monday's so I'd be able to make any sessions to be had

Moon_Goddess

Hi there,

The Barbarian did indeed reroll as a Warlord, and we've had one player from ENWorld join our game as a monk from a far away land.

So I would have no problem acomidating 1 or 2 more players if the times are fitting for you.

I'd love to get a chance to talk with you on skype about the world and the game before I bring people in.

My skype is whiteflame74, post here when you'll be on though as I frequently close skype.

EDIT: We use the Veggiesama framework for all who are wondering.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
My skype is whiteflame74, post here when you'll be on though as I frequently close skype.
I sent a contact request via Skype. I tend to leave Skype open even when I'm away from the computer but then again, I'm rarely away from the computer :) So just ping me with a message and I'll most likely respond in short order.

My favourite framework!

Ferghis

First Post
If you have room for one more, I'd love to try this again. I'lm open to playing any role, so please suggest one. If there are no suggestions, I'm interested in playing a warforged defender. I tried looking at the setting, but can't access any of the info (it's set to private). EST works well for me too, but I'm usually in front of computer. 8-11 EST (7-10 CST) should not be a problem.

Experiencewise, I tried playing online about 5 years ago, but without a VTT it was pretty hard to follow. Otherwise, I'm pretty good with 4e.

Last edited:

Dezarith

First Post
Hi there,

The Barbarian did indeed reroll as a Warlord, and we've had one player from ENWorld join our game as a monk from a far away land.

So I would have no problem acomidating 1 or 2 more players if the times are fitting for you.

I'd love to get a chance to talk with you on skype about the world and the game before I bring people in.

Sent a contact request im at my computer ALOT.

Remove ads