[4e][Paragon] Kombat Kraziness (closed)

Victim

First Post
Need actions for Covaithe and then for Torment. Since Narbel was taken out completely for a while, I'm defaulting to industrygothica for Torment's action.

covaithe

Explorer
I'm going to have to ask that someone else put together actions for Tharos for a little while. I just became a father yesterday morning, and time is a little tight at the moment. :)

Tharos is mostly concerned with keeping the number of monsters attacking us manageable. He'll try to use thunderwave to push things into the web area if they get out. He's also looking for opportunities to use his remaining encounter powers, particularly stormcage. He's got a daily item power that can make the dragon vulnerable to lightning briefly, that he'll probably use in conjunction with stormcage, but he'd kind of like to catch a shambler or two in the area as well.

Redclaw

First Post
Congrats, Covaithe. And good luck keeping up with anything beyond sleeping and enjoying the new arrival. My son is two and a half now, and I am still recovering. :D

Victim

First Post
Okay, I need to know where Narbel shifts to, and then I'll put a new map up.

And industrygothica, you do have terrible luck - and it's not just you rolling. The Shamblers attack at +16 versus AC. Narbel has 27 AC. And they need to hit twice to even get the chance to eat you. So that's 25% chance for the Shambler's envelope attack to even occur. And then it has to beat your excellent Fort defense. So we're looking at like a 13.7% chance that it eats you. And it's like 2/2 on swallow attempts.

So yeah, Invisible Castle does seem to hate you.
--------------------------------------------------
People at the very bottom and top are up again.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Okay, I need to know where Narbel shifts to, and then I'll put a new map up.

And industrygothica, you do have terrible luck - and it's not just you rolling. The Shamblers attack at +16 versus AC. Narbel has 27 AC. And they need to hit twice to even get the chance to eat you. So that's 25% chance for the Shambler's envelope attack to even occur. And then it has to beat your excellent Fort defense. So we're looking at like a 13.7% chance that it eats you. And it's like 2/2 on swallow attempts.

So yeah, Invisible Castle does seem to hate you.
--------------------------------------------------
People at the very bottom and top are up again.

Somehow I'm not surprised... And I believe every bit of it. So, who else wants me to roll for you?! ;)

On the upside, you all should make out fairly well when it's my turn to DM (speaking of which, shouldn't we start talking about that one?).

I posted a shift action for Narbel, but didn't catch that he was up in initiative for some reason. I'll get to it after trick-or-treating.

-IG

Victim

First Post
IG, you will need to shift Narbel more than 1 square if you want to be out of the Shambler's reach and thus make its attack miss.

Remove ads