[4e][Paragon] Kombat Kraziness (closed)

Victim

First Post
(speaking of which, shouldn't we start talking about that one?).

Probably a good idea. It'd be nice to do all the character generation and set up work while this game is still running so we can just jump straight into the next one. I was planning on bringing it up myself once the third fight began - that way we'd also have the benefit of the review and feedback from this encounter.

Updated map is up.

Victim

First Post
Bad timing in that Graf's turn keeps falling on the weekend. Sub actions for the characters who are up are now valid.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'll get Narbel posted later this morning--much too much thought required to do it right now. I was actually waiting for the others to go first, but...

-IG

Victim

First Post
Narbel is a dwarf, so he can second wind as a minor action and then attack normally without spending his action point.

Victim

First Post
New post up - we were taking a while and there were no sub actions up, so I moved things along. Glib used Sly Flourish.

Sorry Redclaw. Erdric's resistance to breath weapons just refuses to come up. You've been hiding other rounds when the breath weapon has been used, and then it misses.

For the next actions, remember that we'll probably need substitute actions for Tharos and Torment. Please get these up early so we can move faster.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
I think I'm back up to speed enough to post for Tharos now. However, Graf has mentioned elsewhere that he's taking a few months off from ENWorld, so you'll need a long-term sub for Glib, I'm afraid.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Ehm. Hallo. Actually, Graf had proposed me to take over Glib since I had expressed interest in the game earlier. ...Though I don't even know what kind of character it is.... But, if you need a sub....

Atanatotatos

First Post
A link to prove Graf told me I coul sub for him? It was in a mail he wrote to me and a couple others to warn us he was quitting his game and mine... so...

Remove ads