[4e][Paragon] Kombat Kraziness (closed)

covaithe

Explorer
Yeah, I only have it via email, too. He wrote to the L4W judges, and I think to a few others as well. I got the impression he intended to post it somewhere, but I also got the impression time was very tight.

Edit: What I have through email is just that Graf is taking time off. I don't have any knowledge of arrangements for Ata to carry on with Glib, though it doesn't surprise me. I do know that they aren't strangers; they worked together a lot in L4W and AFAIK are on good terms.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hope everything's ok with Graf.

I have a hard enough time keeping up with Narbel and his war with Invisible Castle. I couldn't fathom trying to keep up with a second character on here long term. I'm all for the alternate!

Not that anyone asked me, mind you, but now you've got my two cents anyway. ;)

-IG

Victim

First Post
Results are up. We're now to the top and bottom characters. Atanatotatos, welcome to the game. Your character isn't exactly in the best position to get a new guy up to speed though.

Not a whole lot of offense coming from the ground monsters this round.

---------------------------------------

I've updated the monster knowledge section with the complete statblocks. By now, I've posted pretty much all the powers in various actions. And you've made enough attacks to hopefully have a good idea on many defense scores.

Plus now I have all the stats posted someplace on ENworld, so I don't need Word for this encounter.

--------------------------------

Any thoughts on the next game?

It seems like rules expansions might be a bit of an issue now. When I decided to stick with core, there were only a few Dragon articles with significant rules content. Now there are two books with a third about to come out, all the free dragon stuff including the barbarian, and then for pay Dragon stuff.

Victim

First Post
Thanks. Err... something in particular I need to know?
I'll study a bit the situation in the meanwhile...

Your character has 70 damage out of 83, and will be taking 5 more at the start of your turn. And the group is running low on encounter healing resoureces (and has dipped into dailies for that too).

The first post of the thread contains information on the monsters you're fighting. My posts contain current status (damage, powers used, conditions, etc) information, so the newest post should have most of what you need to know.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
some how I didn't realize glib was in such trouble, has he used second wind?

I had some ideas for attacking the dragon -
torments knock them to the ground power
or carrying a melee person up - insubstantial, still allows carrying things.

I have healing left, but it will be 2 rounds (1 round to change back, then a healing power.)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Glib still has both his second wind and action point, but his surge value is only 20 so...

Tell me if this is a bad plan IYO knowing the situation.
Attack, with an encounter or possibly a daily profiting from CA. Shift away. Use the cat burglar action point to use second wind AND move away, possibly closer to a healer.

What do you think about it?

Remove ads