• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th Edition Power Cards

disarray2

First Post
Once I get over this cold, I'm going to get an interface up for card creation. I'll definitely set you up with an admin account if you want to help out.

I had some requests for martial powers from my group so I just started working on them. I'll be doing the fighter and rogue stuff first since that's what we have in our group but after that I will finish up the rest of the book.

Does your site use the MSE files from the Ander set? So I can just create the files and hand them off to you. Or do they need to be entered into your site some how?

Are you going to be using the beast icons? I haven't added them to my game files yet but should be easy enough to do.

I think someone already gave you the ritual and condition cards I made.

I do have to say the one thing I like about Dennis' cards is they have the source on them. I would love to have that added to Ander's set.

noctiK

First Post
See what i mean, when i stop talking in here, no one else talks in here, I am the life of the party. lol

No -- you're the reject no one invited and won't get the hint :rant:

@rpaddock: I'd be willing to help out as well, but I don't like data entry :). I can help with the design of the site if you end up having to change it due to copyright issues. Let me know.

DennisB

First Post
No, I got the hint, I just got triad of waiting for you all to get this up and running, I have done more with one other person in 5 days than you all have done in 2 months, everyone is triad of waiting for you all to finish and i have "ALL" the powers in my decks where as others have only part of the powers and are too lazy to keep them updated.
Now I am sure it will be a great program when you all get done, but at the rate you are going, 5th edition will be out and going strong.
In less than 2 weeks i will have all the powers, Feats, and magic items done and who knows what i will start on next, maybe equipments.
I offered to help with the project, but got no response so i decided to make the decks myself.

disarray2

First Post
Dennis, I currently have all the powers including mags except Martial Powers (which I'm working on), rituals, condition cards, and items from mags, PHB and AV.

So I would suggest not offending everyone by talking out your ass.

disarray2

First Post
No, I got the hint, I just got triad of waiting for you all to get this up and running, I have done more with one other person in 5 days than you all have done in 2 months, everyone is triad of waiting for you all to finish and i have "ALL" the powers in my decks where as others have only part of the powers and are too lazy to keep them updated.

tri⋅ad

–noun 1.a group of three, esp. of three closely related persons or things.

Tired
–adjective 1.exhausted, as by exertion; fatigued or sleepy:

DennisB

First Post
If noctic would of kept his mouth shut and not offend then i would of been nice still, I have nothing agents any of you but noctic. All i did was ask a simple question, but that reject noctic had to be a reject like most reject who have no life and still lives with his mommy and was being a reject. So I retaliated.

And as far as my spelling, it was 3 am when i wrote it, the baby woke me up, so i am sorry for the misspelling.

rpaddock

First Post
DennisB: My site hasn't even been up for 2 weeks :( The reason I went with the Ander style was because it was the most complete set at the time. If you'd like, I can spend some time working on an export script for your card sets so that people could print them individually as well.

Noctik: You make me giggle inside. :p

disarray2: Currently I export card images + data from mse, then I have a custom script that parses and imports it to my staging database (and from there I filter into production). So for the moment it's still beneficial to provide me with MSE sets. Soon I'll hopefully be able to get some work into custom card creation with different styles. If you notice I'm missing anything that is already available, let me know (Other than your two decks, which I apparently haven't moved from staging to production.)

DennisB

First Post
rpaddock: Thanks for the offer, however, you can already print the cards individually in MSE. And to my surprise, I have yet to believe how many people have downloaded the templates and the decks in 5 short days. About 55 downloads of the template and about 15 downloads of each decks on average. The Cleric deck has been the most popular so far to my surprise.
Even though we went threw 3 templates, we finally got it right and it seems like everyone likes it. But again, thanks for the offer and if you need help with you're project, i will be available in the first week in January.
I will be done with the powers cards by then, however, i plan on making magic item decks, the only Problem i am having to make is weather to make level decks or category decks, I know that the level decks will have a lot more cards but it will be easier to find something in the appropriate level of the group.

Last edited:

disarray2

First Post
Here's what I got.

I made all the favor text into the smallest font and I make it to to the fewest lines possible. I think it looks better that way. Other then that it is probably like everyone elses.

Attachments

• Ander.zip
    277.1 KB · Views: 76

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads