D&D 5E 5E Survivor of Many Things - Deck of Many Things

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The last two options:

death pain GIF by Quartz

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Thank you very much, everyone, for participating. By my reading, that makes the Final Five:
  1. Skull
  2. Ruin
  3. Vizier
  4. The Fates
  5. Flames
Which means @CleverNickName's characters receive the following effects:
  1. Sage Lightfoot Halfling Oath of ancients paladin + alchemist's tools + Longbow + Skull (defeat death or be forever destroyed)
  2. Soldier Hill Dwarf Thief Rogue + cartographer's tools + Warhammer + Ruin (immediately lose all wealth and property)
  3. Outlander Half-Elf College of Lore Bard + disguise kit + Halberd + Vizier (know the answer to your next dilemma)
  4. Acolyte Wood Elf Totem Warrior Barbarian + cook's utensils + Longsword + The Fates (avoid any situation you choose, once)
  5. Urchin Half-Orc Battle Master Fighter + herbalism kit + Spear + Flames (enmity between you and an outsider)
The paladin might be okay, Skull sends undead after you in all the current iterations of the cards. The Dwarf loses all wealth and property, but is a thief and can probably steal it all back. The College of Lore Bard gets to know even more things. The barbarian gets one get-out-of-failure-free card. And the Battle Master Fighter falls out with an Outer Planar power; probably okay in the long run, it's just more XP sent their way.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I guess we need to do armor to outfit these guys. I may have to dig into all editions of D&D to filll out a full list -- 5E certainly isn't going to cut it! It'd be over in half a day!

Remove ads