• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th Edition Power Cards

Conjurer

Explorer
Thanks for the hard work. I wish I had known about this earlier.

Here's a bug (I think): The class filter doesn't show all the classes from the Player's Handbook, just Cleric, Paladin and Wizard. All the others are missing. I'm using Mozilla 3.0.5, if it matters at all.

Thanks again, and Keep it up.

Edit: Also, Settling the Score (Fighter Utility 6) seems to be missing the Trigger Line.

Last edited:

rpaddock

First Post
Thanks for the hard work. I wish I had known about this earlier.

Here's a bug (I think): The class filter doesn't show all the classes from the Player's Handbook, just Cleric, Paladin and Wizard. All the others are missing. I'm using Mozilla 3.0.5, if it matters at all.

Thanks again, and Keep it up.

Edit: Also, Settling the Score (Fighter Utility 6) seems to be missing the Trigger Line.

Hrm, no idea why the other classes aren't showing up under player's handbook. On my development machine everything looks ok. I'll mess around and see if I can find the issue.

DanmarLOK

First Post
Must say I like the site.

Would there be any chance of getting an alternate size printout?

Thanks to genetics and age my eyes are getting horrible'r by the year and we're an older group at my table. I've been exporting images from MSE, turning them into a multi page PDF and then printing them 4 pages per page to make it easier on everyone to read on the table without having to strain or pick them up. This is a little too big but it's the easiest (aka fastest) way to print them for me rather than trying to stack up a 2x3 layout on one sheet with the least manual effort.

Just wondering if it would be possible (aka easy enough to do) to get a size option?

knomercy

First Post
Hrm, no idea why the other classes aren't showing up under player's handbook. On my development machine everything looks ok. I'll mess around and see if I can find the issue.

There might be other issues that are showing up for us, but not you. I'm seeing this issue as well.

Also, I see certain races associated with the wrong things, like bugbear and doppleganger being in PHB, Drow and Dragonborn both being in dungeon magazines.

PS: Those drow racial abilities you have listed are from monster manual and not the forgotten realms books, which is wrong if your making a PC..

rpaddock

First Post
There might be other issues that are showing up for us, but not you. I'm seeing this issue as well.

Also, I see certain races associated with the wrong things, like bugbear and doppleganger being in PHB, Drow and Dragonborn both being in dungeon magazines.

PS: Those drow racial abilities you have listed are from monster manual and not the forgotten realms books, which is wrong if your making a PC..

That could very well be the case. I also don't really have a clue where half the things come from. I'm simply relying on the mse sets to be correct. The reason you'll see classes/races under different sources is that I simply check if "anything" for that class/race is from that source, and if so show it under it. It doesn't need to originate from that source. That said, keep the changes coming!

knomercy

First Post
How about the print size change i suggested earlier in the thread?

Ander's cards when printed on standard size paper fit perfectly in card sleeves ( like ones used in D&D mini's ). He did this so you can write in the boxes using wet erase pens, and make changes later which obviously will happen often.

Yours when printed are significantly smaller, and do not fit card sleeves.

A full page should be 2231x3304 pixels, or 7.437x11.013 inches, which is correct.
Yours are at 1815x2687 pixles, or 6.05x8.957 inches.

rpaddock

First Post
How about the print size change i suggested earlier in the thread?

Ander's cards when printed on standard size paper fit perfectly in card sleeves ( like ones used in D&D mini's ). He did this so you can write in the boxes using wet erase pens, and make changes later which obviously will happen often.

Yours when printed are significantly smaller, and do not fit card sleeves.

A full page should be 2231x3304 pixels, or 7.437x11.013 inches, which is correct.
Yours are at 1815x2687 pixles, or 6.05x8.957 inches.

I should be able to do that relatively easily. Does anyone know the card size in pixels off the top of their head?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads