• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th IR: OOC Thread

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Darn it!

Okay, for the last couple months, I have had next to nil net connection. Hence, the lack of my posting lately.

However, William was kind enough to email me about this. I don't know if I got back to you, but thanks for the pointer, Ronald - I knew to look for this thread when I got my net connection back.

I haven't had time to read through this thread, and I probably will have to read it over the next few days... so could someone post a quick summary of what's happened thus far? I would be very appreciative.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Welcome back GnomeWorks!

Thanks, Sollir! I see that you're back, as well... I noticed that around the time my connection went to heck, your appearances were scarce around here...

Any chance that your internet action can access Mirc? :)

:(
Just went and checked: nope, can't get to it...

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Gnomeworks:

Here are some threads for you to check out.

(4th IR) What does your character write?

The 4th IR (Thread 2)
(4th IR) Year 1 (thread 1)

I am uncertain when Edena will want to do when he comes back. However, I think he would like to have you in the IR when it either restarts or begins over again. (If Edena has a bunch of new players and new rules to work with, it might be best to start over.) You were an important part of the 3rd IR.

Creamsteak, tell us more about your IR.

Timothy

First Post
Hey guys!

I just had a week full of exams, and while 2 of them went well (I got a 9 out od 10 for english) The last 2 didn't go too well. I am very tired, and haven't had a good night sleep in 8 days now. I have extra time on my hands, as I have cancelled anything that I had to do, but sitting behind my computer gives me a headache. I hope it will be better soon.

Creamsteak, Still count me into your IR. I would like to know more about it, and even help you plan it, if I feel better.

I'll check back soon and hope my headache goed away.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, everyone.

I spoke with Edena. He is doing well, but thinks it will be sometime before he will have a computer and be back on the boards.

Edena asked me to tell everyone thanks for the support of having him run an IR. He is glad that everyone has enjoyed the IR.

Creamsteak, Edena said to thank you for contacting Barendd Nobeard to host Serpenteye's map. He had no idea that you had done so, and was pleased to hear about it.

Gnomeworks, Edena was glad to hear that your computer problems are resolved. I think he would like to have you in the IR when he comes back.

Creamsteak, I am still waiting to hear more about your IR.

Gurdjieff

First Post
William Ronald said:
I spoke with Edena. He is doing well, but thinks it will be sometime before he will have a computer and be back on the boards.

That's good to hear, one way. We'll be awaiting his return =]

Edena asked me to tell everyone thanks for the support of having him run an IR. He is glad that everyone has enjoyed the IR.

I can only speak for myself, but it was indeed enjoyable. No prob for the support.

Creamsteak, I am still waiting to hear more about your IR.
[

Don't we all? =]

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Give me a couple days yet, I need a few more in order to break-down some current events.

Will see what I can put together as soon as I get the time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads