D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

Nemio

First Post
Wow, this is so cool! :D
Keep up the great work.

I think I caught a typo when looking at Gruumsh
Shouldn't it be Fury of Gruumsh instead of Furry?

dave2008

Legend
Wow, this is so cool! :D
Keep up the great work.

I think I caught a typo when looking at Gruumsh
Shouldn't it be Fury of Gruumsh instead of Furry?

Thanks!

No no, Gruumsh is really into the furry scene. These are just drafts open for review and comment. I hope to catch all the typos in the final edits.

I have posted Zaphkiel the leader of the Hebdomad by MechaTarrasque. With that the Hebdomad are complete! Great work MechaTarrasque and thank you for your contributions!

Dave,

Thank you for posting it and all of your help. I wasn't sure I was going to make it.

Suggestions for anyone would be greatly appreciated. I was going for beings who could be allies or enemies to PC's, and had Words and Smites that would inspire clerics and paladins (and maybe be appropriate for epic level boons).

dave2008

Legend
Dave,

Thank you for posting it and all of your help. I wasn't sure I was going to make it.

Suggestions for anyone would be greatly appreciated. I was going for beings who could be allies or enemies to PC's, and had Words and Smites that would inspire clerics and paladins (and maybe be appropriate for epic level boons).

No problem, I greatly appreciate your help on this project. I had a similar thread on the WotC forum for 4e and I never got any help. I eventually burned out with only one god to go (of the greater gods in 4e). I feel with a couple contributors and better community support this time I might really get it finished finally (and with a much larger list of epic threats and allies)!

Nemio

First Post
No problem, I greatly appreciate your help on this project. I had a similar thread on the WotC forum for 4e and I never got any help. I eventually burned out with only one god to go (of the greater gods in 4e). I feel with a couple contributors and better community support this time I might really get it finished finally (and with a much larger list of epic threats and allies)!

Have you posted this on the DnD subreddit yet? (118k subscribers)
https://www.reddit.com/r/dnd
If not you really should. This is awesome material that many people might not know about yet and you might find some extra help there.

Nemio

First Post
I've bookmarked it, I might give that a try. I do worry it might send the wrong message to ask for help on a different forum.

Hmm yes, that may be the case.

I talked to the head mod of https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana subreddit that concentrates on DnD 5e homebrew.
He thought this sounded very interesting and thought you might get some help by posting over there directly (no redirection)

Hope you don't mind I did this.
I just discovered this stuff and wanted to get you some help from the community so that you can complete this great work.

dave2008

Legend
Hmm yes, that may be the case.

I talked to the head mod of https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana subreddit that concentrates on DnD 5e homebrew.
He thought this sounded very interesting and thought you might get some help by posting over there directly (no redirection)

Hope you don't mind I did this.
I just discovered this stuff and wanted to get you some help from the community so that you can complete this great work.

No problem. I'm crunching on a deadline at the moment, but I will give it some more thought this weekend.

Remove ads