D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
Didn't download the new version. Will do so and give koliada a try over the weekend.
What standard powers would you give the archfey? As Demon lords? Princes?

Any update on Koliada? I am going to start working on some Arch-Fey and I thought we could collaborate on some standard powers.

Any update on Koliada? I am going to start working on some Arch-Fey and I thought we could collaborate on some standard powers.

This weekend I swear!
Well, I have more or less decided on her powers based on her 4E entry. But haven't yet decided on more general Arch Fey abilities. I think they should be able to create environmental effects matching each Arch Fey's shtick, use spells connected to each's theme and so on. I was thinking about making her CR 26 as in 4E. That macthes the Prince of Frost at CR31 (that you allude to).

I'd love to collaborate on some standard powers.

dave2008

Legend
This weekend I swear!
Well, I have more or less decided on her powers based on her 4E entry. But haven't yet decided on more general Arch Fey abilities. I think they should be able to create environmental effects matching each Arch Fey's shtick, use spells connected to each's theme and so on. I was thinking about making her CR 26 as in 4E. That macthes the Prince of Frost at CR31 (that you allude to).

I'd love to collaborate on some standard powers.

Sounds good.

FYI, I have started thinking about all the Arch-Fey a bit more and have started a spreadsheet with their general attributes (AC, HD, ability scores, & CR) that we can use to compare them. I can send that to you with a draft of the Arch-Fey powers for discussion if that works for you. If you could email me that would be great, I seem to have misplaced your email address.

eastwood6510

Villager
Took the most recent pdf and added a bunch of organized bookmarks. (There's a few typo's) xD
Mega

Edit: Woops, forgot to add decryption key to it xD
Link should work now

Last edited:

Spectral

First Post
Ooooh, this is still being updated? This is awesome, will have to use in my Epic campaign XD, also I have a question, what are the first word and last word spells mentioned in "Ahat-Hir"'s stats? Forgive me if I missed them

dave2008

Legend
Ooooh, this is still being updated? This is awesome, will have to use in my Epic campaign XD, also I have a question, what are the first word and last word spells mentioned in "Ahat-Hir"'s stats? Forgive me if I missed them

Yes, I'm still working on it. Taking a little break at the moment because of work and illness, but hope to be back at it soon.

The spells are from my companion Epic Character Updates thread (not a lot there yet). I haven't made the first word yet (and I am planning on giving that to a different primordial), but here are the Epic Spells. The bottom of the post under Elder Spells. It is the Elder Spell of Transmutation

Remove ads