• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
Thanks for the shout-out, Dave! I'm always happy to help out with this wonderful project. I just wish I knew what I could do next. Nothing's come to me yet while looking at any of the non-updated old material. >.>

No worries, just let me know if something jumps out at you. Also, I happy to accept new submissions as well, either from the to do list, or new ones not on the list at all! Thank you again for the help.

dave2008

Legend
I must say, you have done excellent work. Finally some stats for epic monsters! Thanks.

And plus, I have some ideas for neutral evil archfiends. Would you like to see them?

I would love to see them! Thank you for the offer.

Even better, I can send you the templates I use and you can write them up and I will post them!

I would love to see them! Thank you for the offer.

Even better, I can send you the templates I use and you can write them up and I will post them!

Okay, thanks. Here are my ideas:

- Anthraxus

- Charon

- Malkizid

- Mydianchlarus

- Tyranthraxus

I don't have many ideas, for there isn't much on Yugoloth lords. I hope those are enough, though. Thank you!

dave2008

Legend
Okay, thanks. Here are my ideas:

- Anthraxus

- Charon

- Malkizid

- Mydianchlarus

- Tyranthraxus

I don't have many ideas, for there isn't much on Yugoloth lords. I hope those are enough, though. Thank you!

Looks good to me. I have some info on Anthraxus and Charon if you want it. Just send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you.

Remove ads