D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

Thirteenspades

Great Wyrm
A few format issues, but in general it looks really good! Thank you for sharing.
This is the image version.
image (1).png

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
I've send them in MP to avoid polluting the thread again @dave2008 sorry for the parenthesis ^^

BTW not related but have you ever improved on the old 4th edition version of your epic monsters updates document?

dave2008

Legend
I've send them in MP to avoid polluting the thread again @dave2008 sorry for the parenthesis ^^
No worries - it is a public forum and I have gone similarly off track in many other threads.
BTW not related but have you ever improved on the old 4th edition version of your epic monsters updates document?
I assume you mean for 4e? The one in the downloads section is the most current version I believe. I haven't really made a 4e monster since we switched to 5e.

Thirteenspades

Great Wyrm
This is a new draft of Dark Force III. I revised some format problems, increased the speed, revised stats, and some other things to make it more suitable for CR 42. Are there any format issues? If not, could you include this in the Epic Monsters Abberations post?
image (1).jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases