D&D 5E 5e Exploring a New Frontier OOC (Closed)

Mike291

Explorer
I took the ritual caster feat and picked (wizard) at first level with my variant human. If that is not ok I can re-work the character.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
My character is done, mechanically, on D&D Beyond. Just writing his background and I will post a version to the RG later today or tomorrow.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I took the ritual caster feat and picked (wizard) at first level with my variant human. If that is not ok I can re-work the character.

Hey [MENTION=6911206]Mike291[/MENTION], just FYI, my wizard will also have a lot of ritual spells. I wanted to give you a head's up, because feats are quite precious, and there will be some redundancy between our two characters. I personally don't mind, but I've played in a game where my warlock took the ritual caster wizard feat, and basically was trying all the time to cast the rituals before the wizard, just so it could feel relevant. It didn't feel as the beast use of my feat.
My character is ready, I'll post it in the RG this morning.
Cheers,

SG

Mike291

Explorer
No worries I can totally go a different route just wanted to make sure we were covered. I will change was really looking to make sure we could give Lilly every sneak attack possible with an owl familiar and flyby.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases